• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

klonere

Banned
HOSS ALERT

DCnRpcwW0AMUsp9

lyrESc2.gif

XWA are the best for doing shit like Sekimoto vs Keith Lee, and in a tiny art gallery in Bethnal Green no less!

Wonder how Riddle vs Gotch will turn out though, not the match I'd have booked for Riddle when Havoc's also on the card.

XWA are the best for doing shit like Sekimoto vs Keith Lee, and in a tiny art gallery in Bethnal Green no less!

Wonder how Riddle vs Gotch will turn out though, not the match I'd have booked for Riddle when Havoc's also on the card.

I am willing to bet that Riddle double books himself and that the match doesn't happen.

Teeth

Have you guys already talked about Jim Cornette's response to Vince Russo?

When I was listening to it, I first thought it was amusing, but by the end, I honestly thought, this is something that might land someone in jail. Especially someone with a history of assault charges and a documented history of anger management problems, who has also threatened Russo before.

Like, is threatening harm on someone at an unknown time and place a totally fine thing to do?

somedevil

Interesting to see if any of these wrestlers show up on money in the bank tonight:

American Alpha, Rusev, mike bennett, maria or summer rae

Egg0

Banned

When I was listening to it, I first thought it was amusing, but by the end, I honestly thought, this is something that might land someone in jail. Especially someone with a history of assault charges and a documented history of anger management problems, who has also threatened Russo before.

Like, is threatening harm on someone at an unknown time and place a totally fine thing to do?

It's gonna be a swerve bro, he's actually going to surprise Russo with a hug.

Zach

I actually watched/listened to both of these the other day when they were posted. Both guys come off as childish buffoons. I felt dumb having spent the time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cornette strikes me as someone who's gotten away with hitting people due to his position so they wouldnt hit him back so if he ever got into it with someone on the same position as him, they'd beat his brains out so he thinks he's a tough guy

like he doesn't realize he's a fat middle aged out of shape internet tough guy

I much appreciate that reference Menome.

On a random note, my brother was flicking through the channels earlier and due to coincidental timing got drawn into the Brock/Joey Samoey promo/brawl segment, imagine that, a moment of compelling television on 2017 Raw, shame about the other 2 and a half hours.

Started watching wrestling again for the first time in years back in 2014. Now I'm at the point where I'm not really watching much now apart from PPV highlights. Never thought I'd lose the tolerance for a shitty, boring, predictable product.

Something wrong with "Raw of Champions"?

Man, I would be fine with everyone in the MITB match winning except for Dolph.

I guess I know who's winning...

Entrance%2B1.gif
surely someone whose push is never committed to wouldn't ever win a case and then title...

McMahon said he wanted to be clear that "we are not pushing Dolph." McMahon explained that he was going through with the cash-in and title switch because he wanted a big, surprise moment for the night after WrestleMania.

...oh, shit.

Fox318

Spoke with a casual wrestling fan that I got into WWE again because of the network.

He said he was watching theproduct, said it questioned what he was doing in life. Then unsubbed and never looked back.

Slizz

Starting to really like Martin Stone.

Saw him live at that Ronin event a few weeks back, apparently he's one of the regulars at the promotion, he'll most likely be at the next one in a #1 contenders match.

Seeing his more recent matches after that and they are all pretty damn solid. His look is for sure CAW but he puts a good show on, decent on the mic too.

Barrage

Tonight will be my first WWE night(PPV, TV or even network)since Backlash. Hopefully it will be a fun event. If not, im out until Braun returns.

Top Bottom