• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

XenoRaven

But if they are going with Roman then they should go all the fucking way. Don't half ass it.

Reigns beat Taker. Reigns pins Brock, then beats Cena. Yes we don't like Reigns but this back and forth 3 year mega push is far more annoying. Rip the band aid off, give Reigns his year long title reign then move on. Let them finally get it out of their systems.
No thanks. I'll pass.

Also it's not "we". I don't want be lumped into some weird hate collective that doesn't like Roman because of some meta shit.

I can't wait for the Roman Cena stare down during the Rumble where the crowd will be completely silent. Then Nakamura and Styles do the same and the crowd goes nuts.

Sephzilla

In the last few years Roman Reigns has

-- Won the Royal Rumble and had his arm raised by The Rock
-- Defeated Daniel Bryan for the #1 Contendership and had Bryan publicly endorse him
-- Defeated HHH at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship
-- Defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
-- POTENTIAL Defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Title (note: Nobody has beaten Brock clean for a title yet)
-- POTENTIAL Defeat John Cena at Wrestlemania

... yeah, I'm sick of Roman. This isn't even factoring in all of the title chances he keeps getting simply by being Roman Reigns

T.v

rzvvX.gif

Depending on her partner this could be amazing. They just need to acknowledge the terribleness of it.

Also, I didn't quite appreciate it on Sunday but Maria&Mike's theme is fantastic.

XenoRaven

If Cena beat Roman at Mania for the belt, I would want more than just fireworks.

I'd want a marching band to come down the ramp, I'd want jets flying overhead, I'd want Springsteen and the E Street Band to descend from a helicopter, and everyone in the crowd would have a champagne bottle under their seat that they would all pop simultaneously in celebration.

Recall

If Cena wins at Mania over Roman means the last 4 years have meant nothing. Or I should say even less because my god the last 3 and a half years have been horrific so far.

In the last few years Roman Reigns has

-- Won the Royal Rumble and had his arm raised by The Rock
-- Defeated Daniel Bryan for the #1 Contendership and had Bryan publicly endorse him
-- Defeated HHH at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship
-- Defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
-- POTENTIAL Defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Title (note: Nobody has beaten Brock clean for a title yet)
-- POTENTIAL Defeat John Cena at Wrestlemania

... yeah, I'm sick of Roman. This isn't even factoring in all of the title chances he keeps getting simply by being Roman Reigns
This list is funny because you're listing things that haven't happened and may never happen as reasons you're sick of someone on a show you claim to not watch.

Sephzilla

If Cena wins at Mania over Roman means the last 4 years have meant nothing. Or I should say even less because my god the last 3 and a half years have been horrific so far.

No it doesn't. When Rock beat Cena at WM28 nobody said the last decade of WWE was meaningless

This list is funny because you're listing things that haven't happened and may never happen as reasons you're sick of someone on a show you claim to not watch.

All of the stuff I listed was stuff that i saw before i quit watching this carny crap

Recall

No it doesn't. When Rock beat Cena at WM28 nobody said the last decade of WWE was meaningless

All of the stuff I listed was stuff that i saw before i quit watching this carny crap

It isn't even remotely the same.

I cannot believe you all want the old to hang around and take the spotlight just to turn fuck off again.

Menome

It's too hot. I can't even play any games or watch anything because I'm melting. The only reasonable course of action was this:

JCqh3jg.png

Sephzilla

It isn't even remotely the same.

I cannot believe you all want the old to hang around and take the spotlight just to turn fuck off again.

I'd legitimately rather Cena hang around and eat up the spotlight for a year or two more. That's how sick of Roman I got before I tuned out entirely

T.v

Doth my eyes deceive me, or did I just see Tye Dillinger on tv?
Granted, he was endorsing milkshakes but hey, progress!

But the guy who's there every day drove away over a million viewers during the duration of his push.

Look at how much people were there at the start of Cena's decade of being at the top of the company and how much are there now, and tell me he wasn't responsible for at least a significant portion of that himself

Recall

Cena is a better option for the health of the company at this point

WWE has been bleeding fans since Invasion 2001.

I fucking hated Cena, hated that mother fucker. His super push was a WWE curse, that did zero for bringing in more fans and pushed so many away.

Cena beating AJ this year was dumb too.

Fuck John Cena. Fuck him.

Sephzilla

I fucked hated Cena, hated that mother fucker. His super push was a WWE curse, that did zero for bringing in more fans and pushed so many away.

Roman's super push has basically been Cena's super push condensed into a smaller amount of time and the end result is that WWE is bleeding viewers at a pace that greatly exceeds any bleeding that happened during Cena's run.

Cena isn't a solution, he's a band-aid

I fucking hated Cena, hated that mother fucker. His super push was a WWE curse, that did zero for bringing in more fans and pushed so many away.

All valid points. Reigns is worse though. Never forget the Roman Rumble

If you're incredibly bored, I'm doing some test streaming right now, doing some random sim matches in Fire Pro Returns.

is there an option to turn off that weird graphics filter that looked like super sai that was in all the preview screenshots?

Top Bottom