• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Browny

Banned
pX54Vgj.jpg

Road Dogg's pants always bothered me. The crotch doesn't need to be that low. It looks stupid.

TBH, Road Dogg looked stupid, full stop.

Edit: lmao at Beef shooting on FE aka the Everest Among Mountains

Zach

this has GWF potential

BjkwMtm.gif

"GWF/JIF PRESENT GWF 6: SLAMBOREE '98!"

I just could never get past the over exaggerated sound effects in the ring. At first it was cool, but after a while it's just tiring.

Remember that time desperate WCW was adding hilarious sound effects to wrasslin'?

Holy mother of Russo, am I actually hearing added sound effects to Sting's bat shots on this episode of Nitro?!

What?!

Whaaat?!

RBH, someone, check this out and tell me if I've lost my mind: Nitro 246 (June 5, 2000). ~49:00.

I remember when they did it with punches on one or two episodes. It was never synced and always hilarious.

I met FallingEdge in Ponchatoula Louisiana for a beer and the dude threw up after his first sip of Sangria. I then had to defend him against 6 bikers. Afterwards, he was so grateful he asked me to stay with him at a Motel 6 to cuddle. I was short $3 so had to refuse.

klonere

Banned
I met FallingEdge in Ponchatoula Louisiana for a beer and the dude threw up after his first sip of Sangria. I then had to defend him against 6 bikers. Afterwards, he was so grateful he asked me to stay with him at a Motel 6 to cuddle. I was short $3 so had to refuse.

Can't believe you'd leak a big plot point of Lucha Underground season 4 like that

Think I might get some heat for this but I started watching Twin Peaks last night and hoo boy. The acting is dog shit tier. I mean it's atrocious, just plain bad couldn't even make it halfway throught the first episode. I'll give it another shot tonight and I'm hoping it's just some "pilot" jank and that once the main characters take over it will get better but what a terrible first impression.

To keep it wrestling related. I hope that for at least the next couple of weeks Enzo has matches (it doesn't matter who) and just comes out with a thousand yard stare, arms at his side, completely silent, and just sort of shuffles to the ring. In the ring he puts up no real fight and just gets the shit kicked out of him again and again.

At the same time, Cass better get a push (but where? IC title? Nope. Universal? Romanlaughing.gif.) if they want this to work. So oops sorry enzo and cass.

lolROH

DC-XTNQVoAAf_Fd.jpg

@luchablog
ROH says they're bringing in Mistico. This text appears to indicate they have no idea the current Mistico & Caristico are different people.

I saw Falling Edge at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Think I might get some heat for this but I started watching Twin Peaks last night and hoo boy. The acting is dog shit tier. I mean it's atrocious, just plain bad couldn't even make it halfway throught the first episode. I'll give it another shot tonight and I'm hoping it's just some "pilot" jank and that once the main characters take over it will get better but what a terrible first impression.

To keep it wrestling related. I hope that for at least the next couple of weeks Enzo has matches (it doesn't matter who) and just comes out with a thousand yard stare, arms at his side, completely silent, and just sort of shuffles to the ring. In the ring he puts up no real fight and just gets the shit kicked out of him again and again.

At the same time, Cass better get a push (but where? IC title? Nope. Universal? Romanlaughing.gif.) if they want this to work. So oops sorry enzo and cass.
It doesn't. I think it's a part of the charm of the show, hokey 90s stuffs.

Zach

From Wikipedia:
The narrative draws on elements of crime drama, but its uncanny tone, supernatural elements, and campy, melodramatic portrayal of eccentric characters also draw on American soap opera and horror tropes.

Maybe knowing that will help you appreciate what it's doing. Or maybe it's not for you. I hate you, LoserMakesGood. I hate you.

Top Bottom