• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Hasney

ULTRAVIOLENCE

Phx9NLB.gif

Ibushi is a treasure

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is the OT so obsessed with necrobumping threads instead of just making new ones?

There's been more than one time I've gone through a thread and the only reason I realized it was a necrobump was I saw my own green highlighted post in the thread.

Beefy

Why is the OT so obsessed with necrobumping threads instead of just making new ones?

There's been more than one time I've gone through a thread and the only reason I realized it was a necrobump was I saw my own green highlighted post in the thread.

The messed up relationship threads are worse

Syder

I heard BT are hurting from all the money they paid for footy though, makes me wonder how competitive they'll be in future bids.
Sky are hurting too. They lost a lot subscribers in 2016 but still made increased profits because of how ridiculous their prices are and the launch of Sky Q. People just don't want to pay for Sky AND BT.

Sky are hurting too. They lost a lot subscribers in 2016 but still made increased profits because of how ridiculous their prices are and the launch of Sky Q. People just don't want to pay for Sky AND BT.

Yep. I faced that choice too, went with sky. Large amount of prem + rugby + wwf is more important then small amount of prem + champ league.

Given how little I watch wwf I'm thinking of giving it up though.

Dave's on Cornette's podcast next week

Oh boy oh boy

Sephzilla

A man being the guy to climb the ladder and grab the briefcase in the first ever womens money in the bank match is the most Vince McMahon thing humanly possible

A man being the guy to climb the ladder and grab the briefcase in the first ever womens money in the bank match is the most Vince McMahon thing humanly possible

Well, the WBF is the most VM thing possible. Striations always come before trampling on dreams though it's a close-run thing

Saw Johnny Mundo and The Mack's All Night Long match from Lucha Underground today, that was a good match. The episode after reminded me how great Dario is as well. Still dunno why I find it so hard to keep up with it, it's a good show...

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm dipping out of all political discussions on gaf, it makes my blood boil and is probably the only unhealthy thing I partake in in my life.

That'll leave me more time to shoot on blue here so there's always upsides. Haven't watched raw in a looooooooooong time but I'm kind of stoked to get back into NXT, things are looking up for that brand in the near future.

Syder

I'm dipping out of all political discussions on gaf, it makes my blood boil and is probably the only unhealthy thing I partake in in my life.

That'll leave me more time to shoot on blue here so there's always upsides. Haven't watched raw in a looooooooooong time but I'm kind of stoked to get back into NXT, things are looking up for that brand in the near future.
When ever someone from this community gets banned I always assume it's because they went too deep in a political thread.

Also, Blue is MIA at the moment.

Lashley Wants President Trump In His Corner For Slammiversary on July 2nd
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nashville (June 23, 2017) – IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Bobby Lashley made an unprecedented Presidential appeal on Thursday morning.

Via Twitter, Lashley (@fightbobby) asked President Donald Trump to be in his corner for his title defense at Slammiversary on July 2, when Lashley puts the gold on the line against Alberto El Patron.

El Patron earlier this week announced that his father, legendary Mexican wrestler Dos Caras, will be in his corner at Slammiversary.

Lashley asked Trump to join him at Slammiversary, which will be held on pay-per-view and filmed at the backlot of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando.

"Well, it looks like I need to find a cornerman for Slammiversary? @realDonaldTrump? It won't be the 1st time! #reallegend," Lashley tweeted.

IMPACT Wrestling is waiting for an answer from Trump.

IMPACT Wrestling is a subsidiary of Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp.

About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling specializes in television properties, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. The roster features such greats as Bobby Lashley, Alberto El Patron, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, James Storm, Low-Ki and the high-flying X-Division, plus the lovely and lethal Knockouts, including Gail Kim. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT WRESTLING, broadcasts in more than 120 countries around the world, including Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Pop (a joint venture of CBS Corporation and Lionsgate) in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony Six in India and Spike UK in the United Kingdom.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nashville (June 23, 2017) – IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Bobby Lashley made an unprecedented Presidential appeal on Thursday morning.

Via Twitter, Lashley (@fightbobby) asked President Donald Trump to be in his corner for his title defense at Slammiversary on July 2, when Lashley puts the gold on the line against Alberto El Patron.

El Patron earlier this week announced that his father, legendary Mexican wrestler Dos Caras, will be in his corner at Slammiversary.

Lashley asked Trump to join him at Slammiversary, which will be held on pay-per-view and filmed at the backlot of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando.

"Well, it looks like I need to find a cornerman for Slammiversary? @realDonaldTrump? It won't be the 1st time! #reallegend," Lashley tweeted.

About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling specializes in television properties, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. The roster features such greats as Bobby Lashley, Alberto El Patron, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, James Storm, Low-Ki and the high-flying X-Division, plus the lovely and lethal Knockouts, including Gail Kim. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT WRESTLING, broadcasts in more than 120 countries around the world, including Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Pop (a joint venture of CBS Corporation and Lionsgate) in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony Six in India and Spike UK in the United Kingdom.

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

About IMPACT Wrestling

ORai8jb.gif

jmdajr

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

About IMPACT Wrestling

tumblr_n6fnvfK3n51sgl0ajo1_400.gif

Top Bottom