• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Five years from today.
Five years from next week
Five years from next year.

Five Years is just something you all say to make you feel better, like the Yes Movement.

Syder

Dude it's Florida, he'll be the face
msl6h99.gif

Anth0ny

Notice how defensive that whole post was. Sounds like something someone nervously looking at their WWE stock would say

the same type of person who hand waives ratings being down 20% year over year but points to jinder mahal videos on youtube having 400k more views than normal and claims the company is fine

WOS guys are showing back up in PROGRESS after being suspiciously absent this year, and Joe Coffey outright said on Twitter it's not happening.

Huh, never knew the WoS guys sorta disappeared on PROGRESS, the ICW guys on it have all pretty much been been there still, even champions. Grado disappeared for a while, but aside from that, the Coffeys, Williams, Sha and Viper have been mainstays and Gibson was making regular appearances too. Even Mastiff dropped by the Garage a couple of times.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
World of Sport falling apart is why the WWE UK show never happened. What a clusterfuck that all ended up being.

Orlando wasn't pro-Trump

Oh, fair enough, I just assumed it was all old racists, that's what TV has taught me.

Huh, never knew the WoS guys sorta disappeared on PROGRESS, the ICW guys on it have all pretty much been been there still, even champions.

Yeah, Rampage hasn't been seen since he lost the Atlas Title at the start of January, Banter Edition had one match in March since January and are just back, Gibson also disappeared after that match, and Coffey hasn't appeared at all this year.

Oh, fair enough, I just assumed it was all old racists, that's what TV has taught me.

Yeah, Rampage hasn't been seen since he lost the Atlas Title at the start of January, Banter Edition had one match in March since January and are just back, Gibson also disappeared after that match, and Coffey hasn't appeared at all this year.

Huh, very odd that while:

Joe Coffey won the Square Go and then the title from a WWE UK guy.
Williams being the Zero-G champion all year
Gibson winning the title from Williams in a convincing fashion.
Viper being involved in a long term story with DCT against Davey Blaze in addition to the ongoing KLR rivalry.
Mark Coffey continuing being a cornerstone of the tag division in Polo Promotions.

Huh, very odd that while:

Joe Coffey won the Square Go and then the title from a WWE UK guy.
Williams being the Zero-G champion all year
Gibson winning the title from Williams in a convincing fashion.
Viper being involved in a long term story with DCT against Davey Blaze in addition to the ongoing KLR rivalry.
Mark Coffey continuing being a cornerstone of the tag division in Polo Promotions.

Yeah I never quite understood that. Possibly just PROGRESS taking precautions and seeing how things shook out, or just being a bit more in the fold. *shrug*

Yeah I never quite understood that. Possibly just PROGRESS taking precautions and seeing how things shook out, or just being a bit more in the fold. *shrug*

I think a lot of it may be that those guys were needed more by Dallas, with plans being in place for a while. Joe's main event rise, William's Zero G chase were already clear when WoS was getting off the ground, while ICW's tag division has been a bit rough the past while I think, so Mark was needed there.

Menome

Five years from today.
Five years from next week
Five years from next year.

Five Years is just something you all say to make you feel better, like the Yes Movement.

No, we have a set timeframe. #5Years started from the RAW after Mania this year. The end date is WM38.

ReiGun

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1396476

sometimes the thread locking mindset around here kind of baffles me

It is what it is. I just wanted to do a fun Stone Cold thread, and the date gave me an excuse. Ironic that if I had just made it a generic Austin appreciate thread, it'd probably still be open. lol

Also there was one for the 20th just a year ago

So yeah, has a point.
WTF! I swear I searched for this before making my thread. Literally typed "Austin" as the search term. :/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gotta love how whenever a thread is locked under questionable circumstances it's done by modbot.

It wasn't an anniversary related to Star Wars.

i agree that it didn't really warrant a thread, honestly. but it was harmless. meanwhile switch port begging keeps happening :/ whatever, rant over

If there are concerns about moderation, please send PMs to the mod staff. Otherwise, cut out the meta-commentary and move on with the discussion.

Menome

If there are concerns about moderation, please send PMs to the mod staff. Otherwise, cut out the meta-commentary and move on with the discussion.

Question: How are we meant to do this when it's been Modbotted? If we want to PM the mod responsible to discuss it, we can't. If we want to discuss with a neutral-party mod, it's a guessing-game we might get wrong.

jesus christ, stumbled on impact, karen jarrett literally taking a minute of tv time to say "i can't think of a single favourite slammiversiary moment"

Zach

Yeah everything. The last ep I'm watching tonight is ep 7 on Showtime via Hulu. Then I can start watching Sunday's when it airs

Ah, man. It's great. Some people think it's the best one yet (of the new series). I've really liked everything, though, so whatevz.

You enjoying it?

Top Bottom