• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Ah, man. It's great. Some people think it's the best one yet (of the new series). I've really liked everything, though, so whatevz.

You enjoying it?

Gonna talk about the show below
My fav was of course the reveal of the killer in Season 2. After that the show got way more invested into the spooky aspect of it. Season 3 seems to be going full on super natural. The whole Cooper thing in S3 is weird.

Menome

Menome brushing up on how to get OwensIsNow banned again. #shameful

It's just counter-intuitive, that's all. Especially when anonymous Modbot-locking was supposed to be used for 'controversial' locks for politics/social issues threads where you obviously don't want it misconstrued as a Mod taking sides.

This was a silly wrestling thread. I've got no investment in whether the said thread stayed open or not, but anonymising over something that inconsequential and avoiding responsibility isn't a good approach for future.

Anyway, that's my rant over. Catching up on some NXT now.

TNA announcing random NFL dude as Moose's partner, then cut to a news footage package, then back to Moose getting beaten up, this production is awful

also clearly this is big news TNA, it isn't even on the guy's wikipedia page!

Tom Nook

Lashley Wants President Trump In His Corner For Slammiversary on July 2nd
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nashville (June 23, 2017) – IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Bobby Lashley made an unprecedented Presidential appeal on Thursday morning.

Via Twitter, Lashley (@fightbobby) asked President Donald Trump to be in his corner for his title defense at Slammiversary on July 2, when Lashley puts the gold on the line against Alberto El Patron.

El Patron earlier this week announced that his father, legendary Mexican wrestler Dos Caras, will be in his corner at Slammiversary.

Lashley asked Trump to join him at Slammiversary, which will be held on pay-per-view and filmed at the backlot of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando.

"Well, it looks like I need to find a cornerman for Slammiversary? @realDonaldTrump? It won't be the 1st time! #reallegend," Lashley tweeted.

IMPACT Wrestling is waiting for an answer from Trump.

IMPACT Wrestling is a subsidiary of Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp.

About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling specializes in television properties, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. The roster features such greats as Bobby Lashley, Alberto El Patron, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, James Storm, Low-Ki and the high-flying X-Division, plus the lovely and lethal Knockouts, including Gail Kim. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT WRESTLING, broadcasts in more than 120 countries around the world, including Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Pop (a joint venture of CBS Corporation and Lionsgate) in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony Six in India and Spike UK in the United Kingdom.

The reunion we wanted.
bobby-lashley-donald-trump-495x309.jpg

Zach

It's just counter-intuitive, that's all. Especially when anonymous Modbot-locking was supposed to be used for 'controversial' locks for politics/social issues threads where you obviously don't want it misconstrued as a Mod taking sides.

This was a silly wrestling thread. I've got no investment in whether the said thread stayed open or not, but anonymising over something that inconsequential and avoiding responsibility isn't a good approach for future.

Anyway, that's my rant over. Catching up on some NXT now.

I think you posting this is against the spirit of XeNoMoRpH-or-whatever's request. You need to PM him/her, Menome.

Hex

Banned
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nashville (June 23, 2017) – IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Bobby Lashley made an unprecedented Presidential appeal on Thursday morning.

Via Twitter, Lashley (@fightbobby) asked President Donald Trump to be in his corner for his title defense at Slammiversary on July 2, when Lashley puts the gold on the line against Alberto El Patron.

El Patron earlier this week announced that his father, legendary Mexican wrestler Dos Caras, will be in his corner at Slammiversary.

Lashley asked Trump to join him at Slammiversary, which will be held on pay-per-view and filmed at the backlot of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando.

"Well, it looks like I need to find a cornerman for Slammiversary? @realDonaldTrump? It won't be the 1st time! #reallegend," Lashley tweeted.

About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling specializes in television properties, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. The roster features such greats as Bobby Lashley, Alberto El Patron, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, James Storm, Low-Ki and the high-flying X-Division, plus the lovely and lethal Knockouts, including Gail Kim. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT WRESTLING, broadcasts in more than 120 countries around the world, including Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Pop (a joint venture of CBS Corporation and Lionsgate) in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony Six in India and Spike UK in the United Kingdom.

2AXCHn0.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This isn't difficult. PM a mod about a concern or question. Most issues that come in to a mod's inbox are raised to the mod staff at large and discussed and then the appropriate mod will then reply back as needed.

I think you posting this is against the spirit of XeNoMoRpH-or-whatever's request. You need to PM him/her, Menome.

Your snarky shitposting isn't helping or constructive to the conversation.

Messaging is important and when you create a thread, I think it best if the premise of the OP presents a cause for conversation beyond "yeah yeah great promo" x 25 pages.

For example, I think an interesting conversation to have around that promo was it's significance to what would later be known as the Attitude Era. You can look at that promo and not only dissect it for what it did for Austin and WWE as a whole, but pull the curtain back and ask if the promo in and of itself was significant to the industry? What does that even mean? Etc.

A great conversation broke out on Busted Open discussing this very thing. In it, the distinction was being made between what constitutes a great promo and a significant promo . Sometimes a significant promo isn't a great promo.

Zach

That's what this thread is for, SomewhatGravy.

Now an nWo anniversary thread -- that's a thread everyone can get on board with. >_>

Wrestlegaf!

Prime 2 cold Scorpio vs Prime HBK

Good match? Or great match?

Totally forgot they were on the same roster for 3 years and never had a match.

Zach

You would like Progress.
Why?

Yeah, the wrestling is decent and the stories are great. Everyone haves a story, there is rarely a match that is "just there". Also it is home of your favorite thing: filth!!! q:
You got it all wrong, Reneledarker! I left that life behind, baby! I swear!

its fantastic. You can tell the creators love and know wrestling.
Ooh. Maybe I should check it out sooner than later.

RBH

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

About IMPACT Wrestling
Fuck this company

Kaladin

Great wrestling, everyone has a character, it's not all random indie CAWs, they have actual stories, they almost 100% of the time have a hot as fuck crowd, their music is awesome and mostly actually fits the characters, oh and it's in English. You don't have to learn another language or let the wrestling speak for itself.

Why?

You got it all wrong, Reneledarker! I left that life behind, baby! I swear!

Ooh. Maybe I should check it out sooner than later.

Come on Zach, liking filth is not a bad or a good thing, morals are for people that need to justify their actions on a good / evil plane. The type of filth you find in Progress is the one that makes you question the actions behind the wrestlers and organizers. You also find the type of filth that makes you question the puritanism and moralism of Western society. Progress is progressive filth. It is calling you Zach!!!

Top Bottom