• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Dreamer's WWE theme is a big rip off Man in the Box.

They all just use a few different strings to get away with it.

Yeah but DDP , Jericho and Raven were an extra step blatant

Cody sounds completely different being interviewed out of character, like didn't even recognize his voice.

More that some of them a huuuuge rip offs of real songs and they don't want to get sued.
Is it that or would they have to relicense from Jimmy Hart?
Music licensing has killed some really great stuff through the years. Any legit ECW reaction, Malcolm in the Middle DVD sets, and so on.

Hasney

Cena vs Roman would be hot fire.

Oh you got that right

Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Is anyone here up early for Kizuna Road?

Suuuup

Lmao El Desperado and Davey Boy Smith Jr vs Okada and Gedo tonight

Wonder who is winning that one

Heh fucking love Suzuki-gun

Yesss Oka vs Japanese Hulk

Yes they're just beating the shit out of each. Love these two.

Japanese Hulk has fucking fangs omfg.

G1 A Block

Tanahashi
Makabe
Ishii
Goto
Yoshi-HASHI
Fale
Nagata
ZSJ
Ibushi
Naito

G1 B Block
Okada
Yano
Kojima
Elgin
Robinson
Tonga
Sanada
EVIL
Suzuki
Omega

So we're getting both Omega vs Okada III and Okada vs Suzuki II in G1 but no Omega vs Ibushi unless it's in the finals

We alsi get Ibushi vs Naito and Inega vs Suzuki

Jashobeam

G1 Climax 27

A Block
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Togi Makabe
Ishii Tomohiro
Hirooki Goto
Yoshi-hashi
Bad Luck Fale
Yuji Nagata
Zach Sabre Jr.
Kota Ibushi
Tetsuya Naito

B Block
Kazuchika Okada
Yano Toru
Satoshi Kojima
Michael Elgin
Juice Robinson
Tama Tonga
Sanada
EVIL
Minoru Suzuki
Kenny Omega

miserable

meh at this A Block. should have had Yano for the annual Yano vs Tana 5 star. also I wanted to see Naito and Suzuki in the same bloc so Suzuki could put Naito in his place.

In B block Omega will beat Okada somehow with interference so that will lead to the 3rd title match between the two.Predictabo

It was fucking insane. I really think it might have been too much for a lot of people but thats fine.

I feel like I need some nice Dougie going to work and whatever episodes for a bit after that. Because FUCK.
I love how the first 15 minutes were like a 10 on the insane scale but after the little break it flies to 100 and stays there the whole time. No one in the ot is even talking about the beginning, I don't really get what the hell
happened to Mr c, is he immortal or some shit?

Dream:

Ibushi wins A block

Omega wins B block on last night by beating Okada.

Omega beats Ibushi and we have Omega vs Okada IV the ultimate rubber match with the series at 1-1-1.

Dream:

Ibushi wins A block

Omega wins B block on last night by beating Okada.

Omega beats Ibushi and we have Omega vs Okada IV the ultimate rubber match with the series at 1-1-1.

I hope this is what happens.

Also I dont see Omega using interference to win. He never has against Okada before and he cut a massively babyface promo after Dominion.

I love how the first 15 minutes were like a 10 on the insane scale but after the little break it flies to 100 and stays there the whole time. No one in the ot is even talking about the beginning, I don't really get what the hell
happened to Mr c, is he immortal or some shit?

Who knows. I guess we will have to WAIT TWO WEEKS TO PROBABLY NOT FIND OUT.

I'm really surprised they're gonna have an Okada vs Omega in the G1. Really figured they'd keep them separate and put Omega with Ibushi. Now I'm sad because I do doubt the finals is actually going to be Omega vs Ibushi

Top Bottom