• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Now he hasn't ruined his name with a shit "entertainment" gimmick and if he wants to go back and cash in WWE will pay him more and because he is paid more he may not be jobbed out like Zayne or Ziggler.

Same thing could be said about the UK guys signing 20 k deals.

Yeah it sucks not getting guaranteed money but if you are willing to be on your abilities and trust the places you work for you can make more money outside the WWE.

I leave for like 3 hours and you guys are saying insane shit like Juice Robinson is going to get paid more than Sami Zayn and be booked stronger than Dolph Ziggler. I think you guys are letting the NJPW stanning get to your heads; NJPW was losing money as recently as 5 or 6 years ago.

Most of the speculation you guys are throwing out about how much NJPW is making and paying guys and how you're making more outside WWE if you do some thing is spun from whole cloth. There's no evidence whatsoever to back that up beyond Cody saying that, but Cody also gets to be the ROH champion, appear in NJPW in the Bullet Club and headline any show he wants, for no good reason I might add.

Syder

Free Network subscription from Mania finally ran out today but with SummerSlam just around the corner I'm expecting another freebie e-mail to come through soon enough.

MC Safety

All garbage everything suggested she might return to wrestling. She's promoting a real movie she did. So she's just being polite.

I'd link to the interview, but it's an interview with Eva Marie.

Mahonay

Banned
As long as the WWE Great Balls of Fire Pay Per View® match isn't a squash, they've done Joe right in this Brock feud. Which I don't think most expected out of this.

4lxkfz9.png

URAH URAH URAH

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock will work with Joe like he worked with Punk

Brock didnt work with Dean because Dean is fucking awful in ring. And I'm complimenting Punk in comparison to Dean so keep that in mind with how bad Dean is.

All garbage everything suggested she might return to wrestling. She's promoting a real movie she did. So she's just being polite.

I'd link to the interview, but it's an interview with Eva Marie.
I wonder how Eva's movie career is going. She shares the same agent as the Rock so that must get her some decent gigs.

Mahonay

Banned
I wonder how Eva's movie career is going. She shares the same agent as the Rock so that must get her some decent gigs.
Going by her acting in wrestling, where the standards are much lower but she still failed to to meet that, probably poorly.

She's gorgeous but she is lifeless as fuck otherwise. Before she "went on vacation", they built the perfect character for her on Smackdown. Worked great but in revolved entirely around her doing nothing.

Eva Marie does not have talent other than having a good build and being attractive. Which you can still be successful with, but it won't be with actual acting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Going by her acting in wrestling, where the standards are much lower but she still failed to to meet that, probably poorly.

She's gorgeous but she is lifeless as fuck otherwise. Before she "went on vacation", they built the perfect character for her on Smackdown. Worked great but in revolved entirely around her doing nothing.

Eva Marie does not have talent other than having a good build and being attractive. Which you can still be successful with, but it won't be with actual acting.

January Jones does alright

Ronin Ray

He's a never was college basketball player who's now trying to exploit his children's athletic ability and live vicariously through them.

He's going to be a very interesting ESPN special some day when his kids wash out of the league and end up having issues

Yeah he's kids all got full scholarships to UCLA. He's oldest is in the NBA and his youngest will be too. Dude is definitely exploiting his children unlike the NCAA, media etc. Funny it worked for Archie Manning when he did it and there was no backlash. Dam I remember the same stuff was sad about Richard Williams and we saw how bad his kids turned out. There is zero proof he is taking money or anything from his kids and they all seem to love there dad. Why shouldn't he be the one to hype them up and take advantage of it when that's what everyone else will do? If his kids wash who cares they mad millions and had a dad that believed in them. I feel so bad for his kids

Sephzilla

Yeah he's kids all got full scholarships to UCLA. He's oldest is in the NBA and his youngest will be too. Dude is definitely exploiting his children unlike the NCAA, media etc. Funny it worked for Archie Manning when he did it and there was no backlash. Dam I remember the same stuff was sad about Richard Williams and we saw how bad his kids turned out. There is zero proof he is taking money or anything from his kids and they all seem to love there dad. Why shouldn't he be the one to hype them up and take advantage of it when that's what everyone else will do? If his kids wash who cares they mad millions and had a dad that believed in them. I feel so bad for his kids

Because none of them are in a position to make major cash yet. Lonzo is the only one who will be soon. There wasn't as much backlash with Archie Manning because he wasn't so blatant with it.

I also love how people forget about the Cecil & Prince Fielder story

Mahonay

Banned
Haven't watch wrestling in a while work and such then I get a notification about raw and lavar ball . Has it really gotten that bad ?
It was actually a good show.

WWE seemingly can't resist awful "celebrity" appearances whenever available to them.

I mean they had fucking Grump Cat on RAW one week.

klonere

Banned
Cody and Juice betting on themselves paid off in the long run, but the odds are always against ex-WWE people when you do that

Cody has a last name and is probably the highest profile modern WWE dude to try and make it on the indies.

Juice had a great hookup via Albert/Finn and worked real hard.

Fox318

I leave for like 3 hours and you guys are saying insane shit like Juice Robinson is going to get paid more than Sami Zayn and be booked stronger than Dolph Ziggler. I think you guys are letting the NJPW stanning get to your heads; NJPW was losing money as recently as 5 or 6 years ago.

Most of the speculation you guys are throwing out about how much NJPW is making and paying guys and how you're making more outside WWE if you do some thing is spun from whole cloth. There's no evidence whatsoever to back that up beyond Cody saying that, but Cody also gets to be the ROH champion, appear in NJPW in the Bullet Club and headline any show he wants, for no good reason I might add.

New Japan makes stars. Who's to say that in 2 years Juice isn't main eventing the dome? Then when WWE needs a star (like they always do) when they jobbed out everyone to 50/50 they will sign Juice to a larger deal than a NXT deal.

Top Bottom