• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Beefy

I'm telling you bro: a Margaret Thatcher gimmick would get heat like a muthafucka in the U.K., I swear ta gawd, bro

We already got that man.
220px-Theresa_May.png

Its a huge problem with programming.

Look at how HHH handled the Dusty Rhodes Classic and the CWC. Both of them could have ended wiith dumb heat but they didn't. They felt real and they added some respect to the event.

This was if lets say in 5 years if somebody disrespects the event then fans are actually pissed off and you actually have heat that people care about.

If right now a heel came out and said he wanted to destroy wrestlemania how many fans would cheer for him? How many wouldn't care? The biggest event you have and the one thing that is the lifeblood of the companies brand name and people at best would shrug if a performer threatened to take it away.

The more you sit down and think about it the more fucking crazy and ass backwards the WWE is run and the worst part is if you gave everyone truth serum aside from Vince, Dunn, and Steph everyone would agree that changes should be made.

That's why I wish WWE would drop the fucking promo soap opera scripts. They spend way too much time trying to build story and promos than actually letting the in ring work do it. Just way to writing and script heavy. BSS built more heat in a Progress by just wearing WWE merch than actual talking. We all love them but also hate their guts and want them to lose. I have zero vested care or interest in WWE other than wanting the title off brock and hating people because they suck on TV. Everyone is so one note.

Was Jericho going to the WWF a closely guarded secret, right? There were no vignettes or promos where he was on screen telling people he was coming to the fed?

We all knew he it was coming. There were dirt sheet sites then but nothing like now where you can't look at something without some rumor or whatever. Everyone knew Jericho was coming but the way they showed him arriving is what made us all blow our lids.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
el oh el at Nikki freaking out while Asuka's in the car.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to move Booby Roode up. Dude is getting very close to languishing.

Angry Grimace

I'm pretty sure they got the wrong Samoan named Joe in that Samoa Joe promo.

Egg0

Banned
Someone made a thread in OT about the thread that was deleted. That will end well. Finally know what it was about.

Anyways, Itami needs more time in the center brehs. He's not looking great.

Top Bottom