• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

tumblr_ndh6r2dYzo1siipgno2_500.png

I tuned in just in time to see the last spot of the Asuka-Cross match. I don't think I've ever seen that. Cross is crazy and not just in the kayfabe way.

Holla if ya hear me
Wilt Chamberlain famously claimed to have slept with 20,000 women throughout his life … but that ain’t nothing to Scott Steiner, because Big Poppa Pump claims to have slept with 15K in one year.

Steiner took part in a media conference call on Wednesday to promote Impact Wrestling‘s upcoming Slammiversary PPV and the 54-year-old covered a whole host of topics.

Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin was on the call and chose to speak with Scott about one of the approved topics, “Freaks Around the World” — asking how many Steiner possesses.

That’s when the wrestler made a bold claim.

“Back in 1998-1999, I broke Wilt Chamberlain’s record with 15,000 women.” Adding, “I always thought that even though it’s not listed in the Book of World Records, I was a fan of Wilt Chamberlain and that was one world record I tried to break. In 1999, I broke it.”

For those doing the math, that would mean Steiner slept with about 41 women a day.

Nekofrog

Banned
Was Jericho going to the WWF a closely guarded secret, right? There were no vignettes or promos where he was on screen telling people he was coming to the fed?

Literally everybody knew the count down was for him for at least a month going in probably longer. That's what made it so great. We knew wcws best talent was going to get a chance to thrive on the better show

Just finished glow was quite suprised how much i liked it sam was deff my fav part

i was completely worked by the ending not welfare but bell

Just finished glow was quite suprised how much i liked it sam was deff my fav part

i was completely worked by the ending not welfare but bell

Liberty Belle was screwed. You can tell after the rushed finished, she even said "fuck." Just like Bret Hart.

Save the drama... for ya mama.

Remember when that was WCW World Champion Booker T's catchphrase in, like, 2000? Of course you don't.

I do. I say it to people all the time.

Top Bottom