• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Extreme, eh? We'll show you what is extreme!
tumblr_nkswnraDE71rofocqo1_400.gif

QwFpcPE.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nobody cares about normal ass Hardy Boys :/

RBH

I'd legit be interested in seeing Bayley move to SmackDown in order to find out if Ryan Ward, Road Dogg, and co. could salvage her booking.

Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

Bayley really just lost clean to Alexa in like five minutes in a feud where she was constantly beaten down and looking like the biggest fool and idiot ever.

I think there is a broader discussion to be had as to whether being over in NXT means anything anymore. My impression has always been that getting over in NXT says more about the Full sail crowd than it does about the talent in question.

Was Bayley ever a good promo in NXT?

Foggy

Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

Bayley really just lost clean to Alexa in like five minutes in a feud where she was constantly beaten down and looking like the biggest fool and idiot ever.

The WOMEN'S REVOLUTION might as well have never happened. Charlotte's the only competent worker that hasn't been buried.

Heroman

Banned
I think there is a broader discussion to be had as to whether being over in NXT means anything anymore. My impression has always been that getting over in NXT says more about the Full sail crowd than it does about the talent in question.

It never meant anything , and not really NXT present it talnet in a great way that meant for them to get over it had nothing to do with them being at full sail.

Bayley is great and should be a star. Booking and creative suck though and is killing her.

Hex

Banned
Bayley is great and should be a star. Booking and creative suck though and is killing her.

Bayley is boring.
She is monotone on the mic, can not look into the camera and can not be convincing.
We get it, she grew up as a fan.
Time for something new.
She also just does not flow in the ring.

Heroman

Banned
Bayley is boring.
She is monotone on the mic, can not look into the camera and can not be convincing.
We get it, she grew up as a fan.
Time for something new.
She also just does not flow in the ring.

Jinder Mahal.
Roman reigns
Baron Corbin
Randy Orton
Face Seth Rollins.

Hex

Banned
Jinder Mahal.
Roman reigns
Baron Corbin
Randy Orton
Face Seth Rollins.

Jinder is for the tour of India and the Far East.
Roman was an obsession of Vince.
Corbin has shown glimmers, but still has to be carried.
Orton can go in the ring, love him or hate him.
Face Seth the same thing, he can go in the ring.

It never meant anything , and not really NXT present it talnet in a great way that meant for them to get over it had nothing to do with them being at full sail.

Many, if not most, NXT crowds were nothing but the anti WWE establishment clique that did nothing but cheer everything on because of simple booking, which speaks of how bad it was / is at WWE. The problem is booking alone can't get someone in development over. The player has to play the game. Bayley wasn't ready to entertain the masses. Full sail crowds were programmed to believe otherwise.

Very few, if any, of HHH's people are having a winning time in main roster right now. I'm only including the people he developed internally, not recruited with already 10 + year tenures.

Heroman

Banned
Many, if not most, NXT crowds were nothing but the anti WWE establishment clique that did nothing but cheer everything on because of simple booking, which speaks of how bad it was / is at WWE. The problem is booking alone can't get someone in development over. The player has to play the game. Bayley wasn't ready to entertain the masses. Full sail crowds were programmed to believe otherwise.

Very few, if any, of HHH's people are having a winning time in main roster right now. I'm only including the people he developed internally, not recruited with already 10 + year tenures.

Bayley was ready for to entertain the world the problem is the booking .I mean if yod had the Steve Austin and put him the shit bayley has gone through he would have died. I mean good god is she a geek.
Actually if you are already over on NXT it should be easier for them to get over on the main roster because there is a part of the audience on the main roster who knows about bayley.

What is everyone opinion on six-sided verse a four-sided ring?
I prefer 4, but I always loves the six sided during the TNA golden era.
Bayley was ready for to entertain the world the problem is the booking I mean you have the Steve Austin but he put him the shit bayley has gone through he would have died. I mean good god is she a geek.
No. Bayley is awful. She is absolute garbabge on the mic, and she is bad in the ring,

Tagyhag

But I thought Bayley was the female John Cena

If John Cena debuted this year, the same would have happened to him.

Dude debuted at the perfect time.

It is funny just how fast they killed her though, remember her surprise entrance at that PPV?

I wonder if the writers ever blame each other or if it's always the wrestler's fault.

Top Bottom