• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syder

Anth0ny's #5years actually applies to how many years Will Ospreay has left in his career.

Xi5YLUx.gif

Bayley was ready for to entertain the world the problem is the booking I mean you have the Steve Austin but he put him the shit bayley has gone through he would have died. I mean good god is she a geek. Actually if you over on NXT it should be easier for them to get over on the main roster because there is a part of the audience on the main roster who knows about bayley.

Iron Sheik is that you?

Foggy

Bliss is absolutely part of the Revolution though...

On the mic side

There's no revolution with her. She could have done the exact same thing she's doing now at any other point in history.

Guarantee she'll be in a lesbian pollen storyline before the end of the year.

Zach

Gotta tear her down to build her back up. They went too hard at the beginning. Bayley needs that classic Bayley Build that OwensIsNow and I enjoyed so much on NXT.

Bayley was ready for to entertain the world the problem is the booking I mean you have the Steve Austin but put him the shit bayley has gone through he would have died.

The fear of creating something like this is why I never type on mobile, good fucking god

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not since Kane vs Goldberg have I seen someone so obviously being set up to feed to the champion in a nothing feud with no build up than Joe vs Lesnar. Who's even the face there? No one becuase WWE knows no one will care because they won't build it up at all. Joe filling that 'jobber to the stars' role that Bray has

His fate is sealed after his Virgil autograph signing, shit feud with Rollins and now to be dumped by Lesnar to buy time until Braun comes back. His future is one of two ways
A) Bray Wyatt jobber
B) Traded to SD
C) Retires to be an angent/producer like Albert

Poor guy.

Anth0ny

how the feud should be:

joe cuts promo about how he's not scared of that part timer bitch and that he'll gonna choke his ass out and win the title

brock cuts promo about how he's not scared of that tubby bitch and that he'll make him piss his pants when he stands in the ring in front of him

sick ass 10 minute SHOOOOOOOT match

how the feud will be:

joe loses matches leading to match with brock

joe doesn't cut any promos directly to brock

when brock comes to meet him in the ring, he chicken shit heels and runs away

joe squashed by 10 suplexes in 5 minutes

Recall

Not since Kane vs Goldberg have I seen someone so obviously being set up to feed to the champion in a nothing feud with no build up than Joe vs Lesnar. Who's even the face there? No one becuase WWE knows no one will care because they won't build it up at all. Joe filling that 'jobber to the stars' role that Bray has

His fate is sealed after his Virgil autograph signing, shit feud with Rollins and now to be dumped by Lesnar to buy time until Braun comes back. His future is one of two ways
A) Bray Wyatt jobber
B) Traded to SD
C) Retires to be an angent/producer like Albert

Poor guy.

Most recently AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens at Backlash was heel v heel. The old face v heel mentality is long gone and you know that.

GunBR

Sometimes you guys complain too much

Joe gonna lose in 2 minutes, but at least he's fighting for the title
With his terrible booking since his debut on Raw, I was already expecting to see him feuding with Apollo Crews in the near future

There's no revolution with her. She could have done the exact same thing she's doing now at any other point in history.

Guarantee she'll be in a lesbian pollen storyline before the end of the year.

Ummm ok.

She's been given lengthy promo segments and is pushed as a strong force and her looks aren't referenced at all.

She's absolutely part of it.

Egg0

Banned
So EC happened. Joe/Brock could be fun if Brock is willing to do more than 2 moves.

Finished BoSJ earlier. L.I.J. match was fun, hyped for Tana/Naito. Kushida/Ospreay was really good, even as someone who's not really a fan of either guys.

Recall

6 PPV matches and 1 pre-show match.

I enjoyed 4 of the 7 matches and I'm happy Joe gets his moment.

The mixed tag and the weapon on a pole match did very little for me and the submission was just ok.

I thought AJ was in full arsehole mode at this point?

Guess I simply can't remember.
He didn't heel turn until he turned on Cena. They just teased it a few times in the Roman feud because he was friends with Gallows and Anderson who were straight up heels and he was always denying being involved with them and nothing came to it until the feud was over and he moved onto Cena.

Foggy

Ummm ok.

She's been given lengthy promo segments and is pushed as a strong force and her looks aren't referenced at all.

She's absolutely part of it.

She's got a look and character, but little else. She basically offers the same as AJ Lee. There's no imaginary paradigm shift that has allowed her to do what she's done. 2007 or 2017, she would be the same.

Recall

Neville snarling and berating the crowd is great to see as it seems few WWE wrestlers do it these days or at least with as much venom as Neville.

She's got a look and character, but little else. She basically offers the same as AJ Lee. There's no imaginary paradigm shift that has allowed her to do what she's done. 2007 or 2017, she would be the same.

I mean by that logic Trish/Molly/Jazz/etc... all got to put on pretty great matches so you could easily put the Horsewomen there and nothing would have needed to change to allow them to do their stuff.

She's the best talker in division. That means something.

Raw64life

I'm not. I don't really watch NXT, so I mostly know her from her main roster stuff, and she's been...yikes.

Well if you wanna watch Bayley be the victim of a burial that would make HHH jealous, check out the match.

As unimpressive as Bliss is, she's not quite AJ Lee bad. The AJ Lee defensive force on here back in the day was the worst of the worst.

Oh boy did Bayley ever look like a jobber tonight. That beat down was so one sided I wouldn't be surprised if she got a Wellness Policy violation in the morning.

Top Bottom