• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

In retrospect it's my fault. A year ago I posed the question "so who's getting ruined on the main roster, Finn or Bayley" and never once expected both

Tagyhag

In retrospect it's my fault. A year ago I posed the question "so who's getting ruined on the main roster, Finn or Bayley" and never once expected both

You kinda have to admire the tenacity of RAW writers. You can give them ANYONE, and they'll prove to you that indeed they can fuck them up.

Tagyhag

do you see how trump responds to criticism?

imagine that

cranked up to 11

that's vince

I bet not even Dunn ever questions anything. Everyone must be scared shitless of Vince.

What I've been curious about if the wrestlers blame the writers and vice versa to Vince.

Toki767

This submission match is so dumb.

You can still get DQ'd and counted out...in a match where the only way you can win is by submission.

Anth0ny

Finn's lost clean more in the last month than he ever did in NXT and he hasn't even been healthy and on the main roster for a year yet. I'm definitely hesitant counting that as Fine

he'll probably have a 3 month program with bray wyatt now

and win all 3 matches

YA'LL EXCITED OR WHAT

Hex

Banned
Finn's lost clean more in the last month than he ever did in NXT and he hasn't even been healthy and on the main roster for a year yet. I'm definitely hesitant counting that as Fine

Finn looked like a beast tonight and came out looking better than ever. Joe deserved what he got, and it was far from clean.
He came in from behind when Finn was pinning someone.
I said before the event Finn ain't winning this, Finn gets the Mania road.
I love ya mate, but you have shite reads

This submission match is so dumb.

You can still get DQ'd and counted out...in a match where the only way you can win is by submission.

A match that was set up because Neville got DQ'd last time.. like the whole purpose was to prevent that from happening again... yet they made it a match where it could happen again.

For my money this was the worst booking of the night because it was so stupid it took me out of what was a pretty good match entirely

Jesus... if you're qualification of ruined is got pinned a few times....

Dude basically was set up to win tonight and on Roman Reigns of all people. Heyman literally hyped him up huge. They're clearly high on him.

Finn looked like a beast?
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Finn is doing fine, he's still over AF and the lost against Reigns and eating the pin in the Miz Rollins match hasn't hurt him at all. Him losing tonight to the Coquina Clutch, which is a very protected move is fine.

Finn looked like a beast tonight and came out looking better than ever. Joe deserved what he got, and it was far from clean.
He came in from behind when Finn was pinning someone.
I said before the event Finn ain't winning this, Finn gets the Mania road.
Finn is not getting Brock at Mania and I'm so confident of that I'll take a "leave the thread for a year" self ban bet

I have to give the guys at Figure Four Online/ Wrestling Observer credit... they put out a fuckton of content to justify the 10-15$ it costs for a subscription. You get the in depth newsletter and then they release about 70-90+ podcasts a month.

Alvarez alone on PPV nights does two usually: one with Vinny and one with Dave.

Alvarez btw is pretty awesome, sure he's grumpy rants are ridiculous sometimes but the thing is that's all that makes it on to youtube, he's not Oscar the grouch all the time at all.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at the result of that Bliss/Bayley match. And she won CLEAN?! No Nia Jax in what would've been a completely sensible run-in and reasonable pairing?

Holy shit, this company is amazing.

Adree

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at the result of that Bliss/Bayley match. And she won CLEAN?! No Nia Jax in what would've been a completely sensible run-in and reasonable pairing?

Holy shit, this company is amazing.

But you see Bayley ran into that kendo stick and the sheer mass of it caused her to be knocked out and hahahahahaha I can't sorry

Should I be happy I only saw the CW match? Sounds like a mediocre show. I want to see the Bliss and Bayley match just because of how fuckheaded it sounds.

Recall

The IC title match was very good, seriously there are people who didn't like it?

I thought they added drama to the match quite well with the stipulation and still gave us a finish we didn't quite expect. They both worked hard and the belt is back where it belongs.

I'll say this, I'm interested in watching Joe vs Lesnar. Which is more than I can say for anything else the main roster is doing.

In other news, I've never seen him wrestle, but Killian Jacobs is my new favourite indy wrestler name.

Tiger Mask W is back, curtain jerking again in a meaningless tag.. Also, that fucking NEVER 6-man match;

NEVER 6-Man Tag Gauntlet: SANADA, EVIL & BUSHI (c) vs Ricochet, Juice & Taguchi vs YOSHI, Yano & Ishii vs Fale, Hangman Page & Yujiro vs ZSJ, Kanemaru & Taichi

Rimfya

Banned
Pumped for Joe/Lesnar. They've got so much good talent it's amazing they can't pull off moments and matches like that even by accident.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Imagine if we get heel Bayley vs. face Sasha because they've fucked up Bayley that badly.

So the internet fans wanted Vince to turn Cena, nope. Then Reigns, nope. How about the one person on the roster who could least convincingly pull off being a heel? Yep I could see Vince do this just because.

klonere

Banned
Tiger Mask W is back, curtain jerking again in a meaningless tag.. Also, that fucking NEVER 6-man match;

NEVER 6-Man Tag Gauntlet: SANADA, EVIL & BUSHI (c) vs Ricochet, Juice & Taguchi vs YOSHI, Yano & Ishii vs Fale, Hangman Page & Yujiro vs ZSJ, Kanemaru & Taichi

Uhh is it a gauntlet match? I guess it's SZG time to win it...

Top Bottom