• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Dynedom

July Wrasslin' |OT| Ignorance is Bliss
July Wrasslin' |OT| Bayley on the Rocks
July Wrasslin' |OT| Take Me Down To The Suplex City

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Would they turn Bayley heel before they ever turn Reigns

What am I saying, of course they would

This is literally the only way they can salvage her character at this point. If she takes this and develops some edge and stops acting like a fucking 5 year old.

They won't though, she'll go dance with a cruiserweight or something.

You have been visited by the Ace of the Universe:
HBn6tzO.jpg

Good volume and much bounce bestowed upon your follicles, but only if you thank the once in a century talent.

Striker

He was also in that great HHH match the month before Mania, and it was a feud built around weapons that featured none of the built weapons or many weapon spots at all.
Great is subjective.

Secondly, the Asylum match was all about weapons and what did it have? Any memorable spots or moments? Nothing was except the thumb tack spot and he had nothing to do with that. Weapon matches these days revolve around kendo sticks, stomach shots from a chair and overly contrived table spots. Even then the table spots are lacking in impact, for example the Stephanie spot at Mania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can appreciate the Miz's ability to work a mic, but I don't actually want to see either him or Maryse on my screen either in the ring or in some dumb segment doing a variant on the only promo he ever does.

Also, I'm pretty sure Joe winning was just HHH getting his shit in because he knew that was a match people wanted to see. But the actual match is almost assuredly going to be putrid shit where Vince has Lesnar just completely clobber him. There's only one Samoan Joe that can beat Lesnar.

to be fair didn't the asylum match get like fifteen minutes added because they cut a mcmahon segment during the show and gave it to the asylum match so that's why there's a shit ton of padding in it

Is anything else in Extreme Rules worth checking out? I watched Alexa erase Bayley's future. Not sure how WWE got me to root against Bayley, but long live Queen Bliss. That was hilarious

You have been visited by the Ace of the Universe:
HBn6tzO.jpg

Good volume and much bounce bestowed upon your follicles, but only if you thank the once in a century talent.

Thank you Ace, GO ACE!

i mean, i mean, i mean

you know

she isn't even

you know

do they expect us to really believe that, you know, she has time to go out on a friday or saturday to watch a movie? with that schedule? I mean... come on.

Meltzer's speech patterns are so delightful

Meltzer also had a line where he said that Bayley mentioned she studied Tommy Dreamer for the match and he said Tommy lost all of the time so that showed she definitely was studying him.

Ha ha ha awesome

What a stupid promo that ended up being in hindsight

Sasha? Really? Sasha is over as fuck and has been in many great matches on the main roster, was in the main womens title picture for a long time and is clearly highly valued.

Sasha the character has been barely expanded or improved. I still don't know what in the hell she is going for as a wrestler. Is she the "omg my idol" tween or is she "boss bitch"? Her in ring work has barely improved as well. She may be over with fans, but as a total package wreslter I dont' think she has improved all that much. Her coming up the main exposed a lot of her flaws.

Fantomex

Sasha the character has been barely expanded or improved. I still don't know what in the hell she is going for as a wrestler. Is she the "omg my idol" tween or is she "boss bitch"? Her in ring work has barely improved as well. She may be over with fans, but as a total package wreslter I dont' think she has improved all that much. Her coming up the main exposed a lot of her flaws.

You make a good point. She's still not even close to Nia. My bodyguard waifu.
tumblr_omdem7ggcq1saykaxo1_400.gif

Bayley is the one who demanded the match have kendo sticks and then loses the match because she was too scared to use one of them. Good lord.

It's weird because her body language said fuck yes I'm going to savor this moment... beg.. beg... beg for mercy... oh shit I got too arrogant and savored it too long now I'm fucked.

Instead Cole said it was fear.

Shame

I hope after bungling Bayley WWE set their sights on fixing Alexa Bliss so her fans can know my pain, upon discovering the Harley Quinn link they decide that setting up TJP as her Joker and reducing Bliss to submissive horrible relationship Quinn.
I'm sure TJP would be all aboard such a role where he gets to be a colossal turd to woman.

I don't actually hope this, I'm actually amazed they haven't screwed Bliss up yet

To be honest she's probably getting pushed because she's like one of the few who can actually make their shit writting work (most of the time)

You guys that think Bayley has no hope are hilarious. She shouldn't have gotten beaten quite that easily, in my opinion, but just because she lost doesn't mean she isn't the top face of the women.

She's going to be fine, and top face for a long time.

Top Bottom