• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Ronin Ray

Depends on if you consider the rock black. And even you do that was like what 8 , 9 years.

What ???? Please tell what he is? As a mixed person myslef with a black parent I love when people pull this. is there a chart ? Do we need to break down percentages ? What does this even mean? At what point are you considered black does your mom need to be black does your dad need to be black?

Heroman

Banned
It something I been thinking about for a while, that black people in the WWE are treating like jokes and/or can dance especially black man . Like the main black dudes on raw are Apollo, a super black name, Titus and r thuth. And all of them are jokes. The same can be said for Smackdown, like is there even a black single wreslter on it?

Ronin Ray

It something I been thinking about for a while, that black people in the WWE are treating like jokes and/or can dance especially black man . Like the main black dudes on raw are Apollo, a super black name, Titus and r thuth. And all of them are jokes. The same can be said for Smackdown, like is there even a black single wreslter on it?

Has there ever been a black wrestlers who didn't dance or wasn't angry black person stereotype? Kid me watching wrestling noticed​ this. I think your late to the party

New Day.

But they fit your description

Also Jason Jordan

Kaladin

Welp

"June 6th: WWN is allowing Riddle out of his bookings on July 8th and July 9th to pursue another opportunity. We feel it is only fair for Riddle's career. However, we do deeply value the fans who will attend our debut events on July 8th in Charlotte, NC and July 9th in Atlanta, GA. Trent Baretta has been added to EVOLVE 88 and EVOLVE 89 as a replacement."

🤔🤔🤔

DAsQbZfXUAE-YQg.jpg:small

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Kinda glad I didn't grab tickets for Evolve in ATL. Riddle would be the one I'd want to see live most.

Hasney

Has Mario ever had a history of delays like Zelda?

Nah, only really Mario 64 but that was the console getting pushed back. Lots of people claim Sunshine was, but that's only if you assume it was supposed to be Mario 64 2 for the DD, which it probably wasn't.

Welp

"June 6th: WWN is allowing Riddle out of his bookings on July 8th and July 9th to pursue another opportunity. We feel it is only fair for Riddle's career. However, we do deeply value the fans who will attend our debut events on July 8th in Charlotte, NC and July 9th in Atlanta, GA. Trent Baretta has been added to EVOLVE 88 and EVOLVE 89 as a replacement."

🤔🤔🤔

DAsQbZfXUAE-YQg.jpg:small

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Someone get this man a manager or an agent at this point. This is getting dumb.

jmdajr

I was a big fan of XenoSaga and I never played the sequels. Can't recall why. Don't know if it was bad reviews or what.

Probably just changed my priorities

Anth0ny

i bet people are going to be really disappointed with nintendo's e3 this year

even though you should all know by now that when they aren't struggling in the market place, they give zero fucks at e3

see: e3 2007 and 2008 when wii and ds were destroying

i'll be happy if i see mario.

i bet people are going to be really disappointed with nintendo's e3 this year

even though you should all know by now that when they aren't struggling in the market place, they give zero fucks at e3

see: e3 2007 and 2008 when wii and ds were destroying

i'll be happy if i see mario.
I almost got worked by their 2014 E3

Heroman

Banned
You'd get a black man in the main event then complain about their 'workrate' and that they don't deserve to be champion like you do with Jinder.
Okay? Again what does that have to do with anything I said. My whole conversation is about how black in particularly black males are view in the WWE.

Anth0ny

i played the first xenoblade on the wii because the nintendo kids told me it was the best thing ever

fucking shit was like 80 hours longer than it needed to be, drawn out like a mother fucker, and like a 6/10 at best.

fuck jrpgs. besides the short ones like chrono trigger. or pokemon. or final fantasy 1.

Anth0ny

i'm saving 30+ hour jrpgs for retirement

got better things to do in my 20s than sit on my ass playing moe anime kideo games for 50 hours

anyways who's ready for 2 hours of fake sports tonight

Kingdom Hearts.

Man, there is a series I desperately want to love from the bottom of my heart (no pun intended).

I have played through the first game twice all the way to the Dragon/ Maleficent fight. I read tips online, tried different builds...I could not and have yet to beat her. Gave up both times. I think that game alone remains the only game that I could not beat. I loved that 3DS game that came out. Never played the second.

Heroman

Banned
What ???? Please tell what he is? As a mixed person myslef with a black parent I love when people pull this. is there a chart ? Do we need to break down percentages ? What does this even mean? At what point are you considered black does your mom need to be black does your dad need to be black?
Mix race in the African American community is a complex that if more about we can continue in the PM. As for the rock he doesn't really talk about his race especially now in any serious conversation.

Sephzilla

Kingdom Hearts was great until they decided to make a bunch of side story games and skip an entire console generation before deciding to make Kingdom Hearts 3.

JFC, Kingdom Hearts 2 came out 11 fucking years ago

Kingdom Hearts was great until they decided to make a bunch of side story games and skip an entire console generation before deciding to make Kingdom Hearts 3.

JFC, Kingdom Hearts 2 came out 11 fucking years ago

I bought a PS3 and a PS4 for KH3, and have already promised myself if it's a launch game or later for the PS5 I'm done with games 4life

Anth0ny

shoot:

the worst thing that ever happened to video games was the hd generation

longer dev cycles = higher, unrealistic expectations from fans = impossible standards to reach (not to mention insane budgets for games and ridiculous sales numbers required to turn a profit)

square is easily the poster boy with their fucking 10 year dev cycles for games crossing multiple generations

MEANWHILE IN THE 90s...

FF7 - 1997
FF8 - 1999
FF9 - 2000
FF10 - 2001

fuck me. was hd really worth it kids?

Heroman

Banned
shoot:

longer dev cycles = higher, unrealistic expectations from fans = impossible standards to reach (not to mention insane budgets for games and ridiculous sales numbers required to turn a profit)

square is easily the poster boy with their fucking 10 year dev cycles for games crossing multiple generations

MEANWHILE IN THE 90s...

FF7 - 1997
FF8 - 1999
FF9 - 2000
FF10 - 2001

Yes

shoot:

MEANWHILE IN THE 90s...

FF7 - 1997
FF8 - 1999
FF9 - 2000
FF10 - 2001

i generally agree with your sentiment around this point, but would argue that higher costs put a stop to publishers and, in turn, devs taking risks. Now it's a race to see who makes the next big hit and then have the rest copy the formula . Open world games come to mind.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
shoot:

MEANWHILE IN THE 90s...

FF7 - 1997
FF8 - 1999
FF9 - 2000
FF10 - 2001

Console gaming peaked with the PS2 generation, it's been a long slide downhill ever since.

Top Bottom