• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

So, once the connection-patch is out for Tekken 7, I may run an online WrassleGAF tournament where everyone has to play as King.

Really excited for Kenny Omega's Bryan Fury entrance this weekend
I hope

bryan-fury-bullet-club-tekken-kenny-omega.jpg

Toki767

I do think that people using BC are in the minority. I think BC is really cool feature to have for these past few generation of consoles.

What's not cool, is Sony (at least this one exec's) attitude towards old games. Especially their old catalog of games. Saying that noone would use it, but then selling PS1/2 Classics on their store and then having a kinda bad streaming service for PS3 games on the same platform.

Jim Ryan is a really weird guy. He's in charge of Sony Europe, so I just kind of imagine it's a European thing where they tend to be a bit more blunt rather than give non-committal answers the way US execs tend to do.

Like, I don't think anyone is saying they don't want BC. Just moreso that they wouldn't really care much about it.

Even on the PS2, the only time I played a PS1 game on it were for FFVIII and FFIX.

I didn't even play any PS1 or PS2 games on my PS3. Save for playing Fire Pro Wrestling for like 10 minutes.

Hex

Banned
So, once the connection-patch is out for Tekken 7, I may run an online WrassleGAF tournament where everyone has to play as King.

I̵̡̛̭͇̮̞̠̣̼͕͋̈́̈́̓͢͞ H͉̦̻͕̟̲̊͆̉͊̑̉͑̕̕͟e̶̲̫͈̩͍̪̔͊̈́͆̀̐͗̊͜x̧̝̟͚͒́͛́̀̄̈́͜ ę̶̹͙͙͕͋̂́͐̌̈́͂ń̵̗͔͕͎̣͛̎͐͗̃͠t̗̘͕͎̻̯͔̭̗͛̃̈̒͘͟e̯̜͍̞̯͇͈̜̽̇́̔̒̕͞ŗ̸̧̱̲̟̝̠̬̝̃̏̐́͗̉͐͘͝͠ ṫ̴̠̹̩̭͇̎̆͆̈́̒͗̃̍͝h̵̢͇̺̦͚͒͌̏̈́́͛̌̐͐͢i̶̧̢͕͍̳̳͋̈̂̅̀͛̋͘͝s̷̜͖͍̥̲͂́̏̉͘ ë̳̝͎̩̝̂̍̂̈͂͌̃͞v̛̱̗̩̗̲̏̽̍̿͆́͢ȩ̵̨̱̫͕̀̽̉̀̿̌̓̎̚͞ͅn̨̼͈̺͔̩̜̙̊́́͌͊̄͋͗͌̑ͅͅţ̸̛͇̼͈͖̫̓͌͊͂͗͞,̶̦̬̥̙́͒̒́͂͢͞ͅ

Hex

Banned
Really excited for Kenny Omega's Bryan Fury entrance this weekend
I hope

bryan-fury-bullet-club-tekken-kenny-omega.jpg

Yeah he kind of was feeling his way out at BOSJ.

I love Kenny, but you know it had to eat at his soul that Okada was the first to become a full character after being a gamer for so long.

Heroman

Banned
I̵̡̛̭͇̮̞̠̣̼͕͋̈́̈́̓͢͞ H͉̦̻͕̟̲̊͆̉͊̑̉͑̕̕͟e̶̲̫͈̩͍̪̔͊̈́͆̀̐͗̊͜x̧̝̟͚͒́͛́̀̄̈́͜ ę̶̹͙͙͕͋̂́͐̌̈́͂ń̵̗͔͕͎̣͛̎͐͗̃͠t̗̘͕͎̻̯͔̭̗͛̃̈̒͘͟e̯̜͍̞̯͇͈̜̽̇́̔̒̕͞ŗ̸̧̱̲̟̝̠̬̝̃̏̐́͗̉͐͘͝͠ ṫ̴̠̹̩̭͇̎̆͆̈́̒͗̃̍͝h̵̢͇̺̦͚͒͌̏̈́́͛̌̐͐͢i̶̧̢͕͍̳̳͋̈̂̅̀͛̋͘͝s̷̜͖͍̥̲͂́̏̉͘ ë̳̝͎̩̝̂̍̂̈͂͌̃͞v̛̱̗̩̗̲̏̽̍̿͆́͢ȩ̵̨̱̫͕̀̽̉̀̿̌̓̎̚͞ͅn̨̼͈̺͔̩̜̙̊́́͌͊̄͋͗͌̑ͅͅţ̸̛͇̼͈͖̫̓͌͊͂͗͞,̶̦̬̥̙́͒̒́͂͢͞ͅ
He, what wizardry is this!!!???

Hasney

Yeah Sony being in this camp regarding BC is really confusing to me especially since their most successful system ever was so successful in part because it was backwards compatible

It's just because they don't have it. It's like when they didn't have rumble for PS3. YOU DON'T NEED RUMBLE GUYS IT'S FUCKING AIDS IN A CONTROLLER. Then they released DS3 anyway.

Menome

It's just because they don't have it. It's like when they didn't have rumble for PS3. YOU DON'T NEED RUMBLE GUYS IT'S FUCKING AIDS IN A CONTROLLER. Then they released DS3 anyway.

Controller-rumble has saved my life many times from stealth-tanks in the Battlefield games.

After much deliberation, I have determined that CM Punk's top-rope elbow drop is indeed quite crummy.

Deep down he must've hated Macho Man or something, because that shitty elbow isn't paying tribute to him. It's not quite Rock's Sharpshooter, but it's ROUGH.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It really sucks that electronics and sound stuff is so big right now but there's really no good stores to go in and see if they're any good unless you want to buy fucking Beats.

I want to buy some new headphones for my PC/PS4/Switch to replace my Siberias but all I have to go on are reviews online and there's like 8,000 sets of headphones from each brand

Bryan Fury is a midcarder in the Tekkenverse

so just remember that comparison to Omega

It really sucks that electronics and sound stuff is so big right now but there's really no good stores to go in and see if they're any good unless you want to buy fucking Beats.

I want to buy some new headphones for my PC/PS4/Switch to replace my Siberias but all I have to go on are reviews online and there's like 8,000 sets of headphones from each brand

Bryan Fury is a midcarder in the Tekkenverse

so just remember that comparison to Omega

Try and go to a headphone store if your city has one

A few months back the Tokyo Sports awards were apparently worthless shit because they said Marufuji vs Okada was MOTY, but I guess they're cool when it suits us ;)

Mae Young Classic people
Performance Center people are making up the bulk of the show as Taynara Melo, Sarah Logan, Victoria González, Julia Ho, Kimber Lee, Zhao Xia, Lacey Evans, Mary Kate, Bianca Blair & Danielle Kamela are all confirmed for the MYC, per PWInsider.

A lot of places aren't being raided successfully <3

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
King Ross is wearing a "Five Feet of Fury" Alexa Bliss shirt, is that a official thing?

I thought you guys were just saying it cause shes tiny lol :(

Jamie OD

Mae Young Classic people
Performance Center people are making up the bulk of the show as Taynara Melo, Sarah Logan, Victoria González, Julia Ho, Kimber Lee, Zhao Xia, Lacey Evans, Mary Kate, Bianca Blair & Danielle Kamela are all confirmed for the MYC, per PWInsider.

A lot of places aren't being raided successfully <3

They better get some good interviews out of them because that list isn't setting my world on fire.

Top Bottom