• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Aiii

So not worth it
screenshot2017-06-08ay4auw.png

Already working on his TNA gimmick.

Yeah, some of them work well enough (Pastor's, Sexsmith's, BSS, etc), but others I really didn't like. It's going to take a while to get used to, that's for sure.

Well they have boobs, and also vaginas so of course that will draw people to the cruiserweights, not actual different style matches and compeling characters.

I would actually watch a women only wrestling show from WWE over 205 Live. I can't get into it.

Slizz

I would actually watch a women only wrestling show from WWE over 205 Live. I can't get into it.

You'd need an actual human female to produce and help write it, can't have a bunch of dudes in creative coming up with stuff. Steph doesn't count.

Yeah, some of them work well enough (Pastor's, Sexsmith's, BSS, etc), but others I really didn't like. It's going to take a while to get used to, that's for sure.

I don't know how I feel about these new themes in Progress

Yeah, pretty much. They've gone to actual bands or Hot Tag for the most part, so they're much better than RevPro or WCPW's efforts. It sucks, but it could have been much worse.

Zach

WWE is kinda bad in 2012. I like some of the wrasslers and there's usually a good match or two, but there's so much dumbness. Like, CM Punk is wearing an I DIG CRAZY CHICKS shirt. Because AJ is crazy or whatever. I guess. But why is this necessary? I just don't understand.

Hasney

WWE is kinda bad in 2012. I like some of the wrasslers and there's usually a good match or two, but there's so much dumbness. Like, CM Punk is wearing an I DIG CRAZY CHICKS shirt. Because AJ is crazy or whatever. I guess. But why is this necessary? I just don't understand.

Because crazy chicka are the best. Punk was putting on great matches at least, but yeah, his character is shit for a while.

Zach

From what I've seen, Daniel Bryan fits much better with ridiculous storylines. Like, he seems natural while doing whatever goofiness they demand. He's really good at being the extremely competent wrassler who doubles as an unapologetically obnoxious weasel. I really like watching him.

CM Punk, on the other hand, clearly was less comfortable with the nonsense. He takes himself seriously, and douchey or not, they should've focused on his strengths and avoided shoehorning him into silliness.

But whatever. How's my promotion doing?

The return of Lucha Underground on 5/31 did a disastrous 65,000 viewers for the Johnny Mundo vs. The Mack All Night Long (Iron Man) match. A replay did 36,000 viewers. The combined 101,000 for the two airings was down 34 percent from the season three average leading up to this of 154,000.

Good god.

XenoRaven

From what I've seen, Daniel Bryan fits much better with ridiculous storylines. Like, he seems natural while doing whatever goofiness they demand. He's really good at being the extremely competent wrassler who doubles as an unapologetically obnoxious weasel. I really like watching him.

CM Punk, on the other hand, clearly was less comfortable with the nonsense. He takes himself seriously, and douchey or not, they should've focused on his strengths and avoided shoehorning him into silliness.

Non existent in 5 years just like Vince's.

Heyoooooooo

Hasney

.... Lucha Underground was back? I was still enjoying it up to the break, but the break was so fucking stupid.

You're totally right. Punk was supposed to be the god tier all rounder while Bryan was just supposed to be the in ring hand when they were signed, but Bryan could be given shit and turn it into gold while Punk was clearly pissed off he was in a silly storyline .

Dancing with the Divas as a "virgin" while fucking Gail Kim, over celebrating little wins and the whole Kane thing all should have failed as stupid things, but Bryan (and Kane when they tagged to be fair) made it work and looked comfortable.

Egg0

Banned
Is that an old TMZ story on X-Pac?

I could've sworn he had done this before. Maybe it was just a wound that one time.

Yeah, pretty much. They've gone to actual bands or Hot Tag for the most part, so they're much better than RevPro or WCPW's efforts. It sucks, but it could have been much worse.

Likely sign they're moving to a wider distribution platform that could result in some takedowns?

It was just weird to have Havoc come out and not hear AFI

Hasney

Thinking about it, Bryan's effort to get stupid shit over and Cenas interview shows why they get on so well. Cena does love what he does.

Likely sign they're moving to a wider distribution platform that could result in some takedowns?

It was just weird to have Havoc come out and not hear AFI

Probably?

The official line is that there are too many subscribers for the license they had to be financially viable. I do buy that tbh, Rev Pro have done the same earlier this year and they are firmly on the New Japan side of this territory war.

No AFI sucks, Jimmy tried to contact them like TK did and got nothing back. He was asked on the podcast "If you were going to use a Creeper song for an entrance, which one would you use?" and he replied "The one they're writing for me", so I'm looking forward to that.

Probably?

The official line is that there are too many subscribers for the license they had to be financially viable. I do buy that tbh, Rev Pro have done the same earlier this year and they are firmly on the New Japan side of this territory war.

No AFI sucks, Jimmy tried to contact them like TK did and got nothing back. He was asked on the podcast "If you were going to use a Creeper song for an entrance, which one would you use?" and he replied "The one they're writing for me", so I'm looking forward to that.

Yeah that's a fair point. The BSS theme is fucking great though

klonere

Banned
Hello wrestling friends, would any of you be able to make a transparent background/floating head version of this wonderful PNG image for me? I am Photoshopless at this moment in time.

HQovlRd.png

Bronx-Man

Banned

I remember through that whole storyline Bryan, AJ, & Kane looked like theater kids really getting into a dumb improv sketch while Punk was the kid that has to be there because his mom forced him to take an elective.

God damn, after working the metaphorical tweaked knee™ over the last week, depression has gone and rolled me up today.

YOU GOTTA LOOOOOVE CRAZY CHICKS, Punk with the bad life advice, terrible face.
Kane was the real hero of that saga, he knew when to get out.

Slizz

Help I'm special and cannot get them to be transparent on my actual avatar how do I do computer.

They are too large to link as a URL and when I download them I'm pretty sure I'm killing the transparency.

When you right click save image as on the second one it doesn't have the filename 8mjU8lI.png?

.png is transparent, .jpg fills in the transparency.

klonere

Banned
When you right click save image as on the second one it doesn't have the filename 8mjU8lI.png?

.png is transparent, .jpg fills in the transparency.

I've downloaded it as a png, then set it as the avatar and I get the white background? Very strange.

klonere

Banned
He's shit and will have to retire in a few years because of all the flippy shit he does.

I mean you can not like it, that's fine but "he's shit" is probably objectively wrong.

Jack Evans is still working today, I think Will is gonna be fine.

Top Bottom