• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I've seen one Ocean Spray match, it was against Scrull.
While I was impressed with the flippy shit the dude's inability to actually sell for more than a few seconds in said match bugged me to no end.
As such the jury is still out on him until I view more.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Will Ospreays sells all the time, he probably sells more the entire jr heavyweights and the WWE roster.

This BOSJ final had him have an injured knee angle. He sold it for a minute before he did a triple backflip off said knee and then spent the rest of the match acting like his knee was fine.

Later in the match they work his arm/elbow. Again he gave it a minute or so, then started doing top rope spring board forearms with said arm and acted like everyting was fine.

His selling is absolute dogshit, like genuinely some of the worst I've ever seen.

Heroman

Banned
This BOSJ final had him have an injured knee angle. He sold it for a minute before he did a triple backflip off said knee and then spent the rest of the match acting like his knee was fine.

Later in the match they work his arm/elbow. Again he gave it a minute or so, then started doing top rope spring board forearms with said arm and acted like everyting was fine.

His selling is absolute dogshit, like genuinely some of the worst I've ever seen.

Given the type of he wreslting he wasn't​ going to sell like he couldn't move, he sold enough to make the crowd believe that his knee and arm was mess up. I'm mean through out he sell that he knee and arm were hurt. He did more selling in that match than like everyone on the show and tournament in that one match.

giphy.gif

Hilarious as Austin has said he loves Ospreay and the flippy shit style.

Beefy

Why are you reading a thread that has 100% terrible posts

Don't you have anything else better to do with your time
You haven't got what I was on about at all.

99% of posts on this forum are opinions
100% of posts in this thread are opinions

Where did I say 100% of posts were shit?

klonere

Banned
Correct!

Why do we watch a show that is terrible 100% of the time?

I don't know why you do Bronx-Man. Maybe it's one of those odd human condition things.

You haven't got what I was on about at all.

99% of posts on this forum are opinions
100% of posts in this thread are opinions

Where did I say 100% of posts were shit?

Oh woops I mega super fucking stupid.

Carry on, apologies Beefy.

Why are you reading a thread that has 100% terrible posts

Don't you have anything else better to do with your time

Beefy, defend your title against this guy and make him go wherever Guy Defending WrestleCircus went when he loses

Finish him with the dreaded Rollup

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Quick question for those of you who may know about this whole Youtube adpocalypse on wrestling related content. Is this affecting WWE videos too? Haven't they said they get a lot of views on Youtube of their official content? Did they make themselves exempt somehow?

Heroman

Banned
Quick question for those of you who may know about this whole Youtube adpocalypse on wrestling related content. Is this affecting WWE videos too? Haven't they said they get a lot of views on Youtube of their official content? Did they make themselves exempt somehow?
No, they have money.

klonere

Banned

They are a big boy and thus get an exemption from the rules.

Because fuck you if you aren't anything but a corporately back entity on Youtube.

Top Bottom