• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

18948085_1350058408441526_7599758331770568704_n.jpg

Check yourself in.

Lucha Forever have a big London show on October 5th, pretty confident from the announcements so far that they'll be running LDRS 2000 vs British Strong Style, going to have to get a ticket for that.

Menome

Help I'm special and cannot get them to be transparent on my actual avatar how do I do computer.

They are too large to link as a URL and when I download them I'm pretty sure I'm killing the transparency.

The image has to be saved as exactly 100x120 before you upload it. Otherwise GAF adjusts it and adds the plain background.

Ospreay is pretty cool but anything to do with him and Assassins Creed is terrible.

Luckily by the time he's in WWE they'll have an even worse nickname waiting for him.

William Churchill, The Aerial Aristocrat. Wears a coat and tails to the ring. Insists on the national anthem being played. Drinks a celebratory cup of tea post-match.

Cagey

Banned
William Churchill, The Aerial Aristocrat. Wears a coat and tails to the ring. Insists on the national anthem being played. Drinks a celebratory cup of tea post-match.

Live Earl Grey match celebrations is something I never knew I needed in my life until this moment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not as bad as Seth 'I have a framed picture of my tag team on the wall in my house' Rollins.
Scott Hall said Bret Hart's bedroom is basically a shrine to himself. Title belts and pictures of him with the belt hanging over his bed.

Not pictures of him with his wife or family. But him with the belt. Over his bed.

Tagyhag

Three times, I think. Four if you count the WHC and the WWEC being combined.

Yeah I can excuse the previous times, but I was thinking more about this redesigned belt.

By the time that happened, there was enough talent that Sheamus never had to touch the belt again. Ugh.

Aries is hurt and needs rest

Austin Aries said:
I’ve got some stuff going on, but just to be fair you could probably say that for a lot of the locker room. It’s kind of part of what we do, I don’t think anyone is ever 100%. So I got a couple things going on and obviously at this point it might be a good time to take a little break which really could consist of two days to just adjust some of those things, try and get my mind and my body right and then come back and figure out what’s gonna be next and what the direction’s gonna be.

Yeah I can excuse the previous times, but I was thinking more about this redesigned belt.

By the time that happened, there was enough talent that Sheamus never had to touch the belt again. Ugh.

Sheamus was champ with the redesigned belt though when he cashed MITB on Roman and made him cry.

T.v

Took a while, but my account finally got approved. I am relatively new to being a wrestling fan. I have only been watching for about two years. These days I only watch Smackdown and some PPV's the rest i'll catch on YT or read up on here. And I guess now I can join you all in singing WWE's praises. Looking forward to it.

Also, I don't really do favorites lists so no fave five from me.

Top Bottom