• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

creative-plans-for-roman-reigns-following-raw.jpg

90ce3c7900a9b587c0215a86efa0cd87.gif

If people don't like Dougie then he's the antagonist of the show

They just presenting that antagonist to you in a different way. Simple as that

People say "Where's Cooper?" and I say "Do you want to see Dougie get killed off?" and they say "yeah I don't like him!" Well guess what? He's just doing his job

XenoRaven

Remember when Ziggler inexplicably got superman booking at that one Survivor Series and then later it came out that it was intended for Roman but he got injured before the match?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember when Ziggler inexplicably got superman booking at that one Survivor Series and then later it came out that it was intended for Roman but he got injured before the match?

It's the best SS match ever and likely Zigglers last ever shot at being a Kane event player. That they didn't just run with it and instead did the John Cena let these assholes down angle instead...well...I guess it saved us from a Ziggler Kane Event.

klonere

Banned

That was a stupidly hype moment though.

In 2014 I was excited about Dolph Ziggler. I was a young wrassle fan.

T.v

It was utterly ridiculous. Ziggler just acting like a dead fish for 30 minutes and still kicking out of everything.

Egg0

Banned

Didn't know that, but it makes a ton of sense now. I will co-sign that it was hype.

1 of 2 good moments for Ziggler. The other being his MITB cash in on Del Rio.

Sephzilla

Remember that one Cena/Ziggler catch match where Cena at 3 different finishers from Ziggler, Big E's finisher, a MITB cheap shot, and Cena still won the match?

I like Lana's theme. It's cheesy but it's super catchy.

CFO$ make some good themes but I hate how it's like they make a minute and a half of actual music and then just repeat it over and over again.

Top Bottom