• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Beefy

Please forgive me my sins, I was just trying to fit in!

Nothing but praise for AJ, he is one of the highlights of the WWE at the moment.
Why'd he have to lose to Dolph Zigler though...

Hmm, you like AJ, so least you haven't strayed from the light completely

Footage from fan club meetings

tenor.gif

I can take a lot of things, but comparing me with an arrested development gif is too fucking far.

I hope there's a sequel to NuRobocop and that it stars DOLPH ZIGGLER.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fave Five:

1. Big Dog
2. Big Dawg
3. Bog Dog
4. Big Dig
5. Bog Dig

I'm pretty sure that The Big Dog could've saved Sasuke in 2 manga chapters instead of the 3-4 years it took Naruto. Same deal with Freiza, Gold or regular.

Tom Nook

Took a while, but my account finally got approved. I am relatively new to being a wrestling fan. I have only been watching for about two years. These days I only watch Smackdown and some PPV's the rest i'll catch on YT or read up on here. And I guess now I can join you all in singing WWE's praises. Looking forward to it.

Also, I don't really do favorites lists so no fave five from me.

WELCOME.

WWE is kinda bad in 2012. I like some of the wrasslers and there's usually a good match or two, but there's so much dumbness. Like, CM Punk is wearing an I DIG CRAZY CHICKS shirt. Because AJ is crazy or whatever. I guess. But why is this necessary? I just don't understand.

That's the year I started watching WWE.

shaowebb

Two days till the most stacked fucking card in NJPW in awhile. These matches are nuts. Okada vs Omega, Naito vs Tanahashi, Kushida vs Takahashi, Suzuki vs Goto...hell I'd even bet Roppongi vice vs Young Bucks will have some energy given how good they did in Wrestlekingdom 11 together. Hell we got fucking Los Ingernobles vs Taguchi Japan! that 6 man set is loaded with fucking high energy spots waiting to happen.

Get pumped. Highlight reels are about to get lit up with this show.

T.v

Where do you guys get your gifs/images? Do you just have a huge database loaded with them somewhere? The speed at which some people respond with appropriate images baffles me.

Zach

Fave Five Twin Peaks Edition is too hard. There are a lot of great characters. I know Bobby wouldn't be in my Five, though, nutty Data West.

Top Bottom