• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

According to Wikipedia that guy became

cobra-sgt-craig-pittman.png

And also fake nwo sting

Huh.

Tall4Life

Took a while, but my account finally got approved. I am relatively new to being a wrestling fan. I have only been watching for about two years. These days I only watch Smackdown and some PPV's the rest i'll catch on YT or read up on here. And I guess now I can join you all in singing WWE's praises. Looking forward to it.

Also, I don't really do favorites lists so no fave five from me.

Welcome! We are unofficially the biggest Roman Reigns fanclub on the planet. Cock it for the big dog!
reigns.gif

Heroman

Banned
Took a while, but my account finally got approved. I am relatively new to being a wrestling fan. I have only been watching for about two years. These days I only watch Smackdown and some PPV's the rest i'll catch on YT or read up on here. And I guess now I can join you all in singing WWE's praises. Looking forward to it.

Welcome to thread.

Welcome! We are unofficially the biggest Roman Reigns fanclub on the planet. Cock it for the big dog!
reigns.gif

You're only allowed to board or leave the train until the end of the year though. After that we ain't making any more stops until we do another retirement at Mania. Gonna be lit!!

klonere

Banned

No list?

HERESY

William Churchill, The Aerial Aristocrat. Wears a coat and tails to the ring. Insists on the national anthem being played. Drinks a celebratory cup of tea post-match.

Considering he was very excited about the JD sale that was going on today, this might be the worst possible gimmick for young Will.

Kornflayx

gtSm4bi.gif

Welcome to the thread

I really wonder if Mark Haskins, Travis Banks and/or Mark Andrews stand a chance of coming stateside or to NJPW to further their careers. They seem like the tope 3 to move on from Progress next

Anth0ny

tenornpzak.gif

Sephzilla

9pisg0V.gif

You got a 33 1/3 chance of having to do top 141 2/3 list

klonere

Banned
I really wonder if Mark Haskins, Travis Banks and/or Mark Andrews stand a chance of coming stateside or to NJPW to further their careers. They seem like the tope 3 to move on from Progress next

Haskins was in Dragon Gate briefly and would be an incredible addition to the NJPW Jr scene. But that division is already kinda overflowing with talent that isn't even used right now so...

Just you know, make peace with seeing them on 205 Live in like 6 months.

T.v

reigns.gif

Good, because if I made a list, the Big dog would be at the very top.
And thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I see it doesn't take much to work y'all.

I need to go watch that promo again, love it

Trent: "Me and Brock Lesnar are colleagues, so we discussed this..."

[CROWD BREAKS INTO HYSTERICS]

Trent: "You laugh, but I'm fucking rich now"

The BSS taking the WWE thing to the moon has been wonderful. I know it's nothing new, but they do such a great job of feeding it to the crowd.

Top Bottom