• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
Enjoying Impact so far tonight. 45 minutes in and haven't felt it at all.

This Aries vs. Joe contract vs. contract match...pretty intriguing because they're both pretty big names in the company. Genuinely curious to see if they'll go through with it, or if they'll find an out.

Like the brutality of the Bram/Willow match, and Magnus' actions right afterwards, but I wish the show would have let the end of that segment breathe for another 30-40 seconds just to let everything sink in.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Summer Rae getting backstabed. Will turn face. Tag with Emma. #DreamsComingTrue

No no. They will do it right this time!

Totally will.

If there is one thing you can rely on with WWE, it's that that they will treat a minority class with dignity, avoiding lazy stereotypes and delivering great writing.

DiscoJon

Banned
I was gonna do a "Fave Five Chris Jericho Hairstyles" later tonight. But upon using the google I see Jericho's had more looks than I remember. This is gonna take longer than I thought, might have to think of something else.

Alucard

Banned
Let's hope that Joe/Aries actually gets time. It's coming up next.

If you ever wanted to tune into Impact, the top of the hour might be a good time. We'll either get a good match, or some classic TNA shenanigans.

somedevil

Its true what John Pollock said the WWE has created there own cool Indie fed and this is what TNA should of become. Not trying to be the horrible WWE lite that they are.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man Tyson Kidd has talent but his character has been dragged through the mud slowly over the years. A shame.

somedevil

Haven't watched since mania. Where's DB at?

Out of action after surgery on his neck to relieve a nerve problem. He might come back at Money in the bank but had a set back with recovery because he losing strength in one of his arms. So his return is up in the air right now.

Alucard

Banned
Its true what John Pollock said the WWE has created there own cool Indie fed and this is what TNA should of become. Not trying to be the horrible WWE lite that they are.

JOE VS. ARIES ON NOW.

This match should say a lot of where TNA's booking philosophy is at right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT really feels a lot like old territory wrestling with high production values. I really like that - more established stars stopping in, small but quality storylines, and of course a music video give me that WCCW feel.

strobogo

Banned
Man, I have a gif I really want to make, but I don't have the technical knowledge. It's a combination of Godzilla throwing a rock, Cesaro hitting the rock back with his double pump canon, and then back to Godzilla. I can get everything except the rock in Cesaro's part. I can't figure out how to edit gifs in GIMP no matter how much I try and look shit up.

Man, I have a gif I really want to make, but I don't have the technical knowledge. It's a combination of Godzilla throwing a rock, Cesaro hitting the rock back with his double pump canon, and then back to Godzilla. I can get everything except the rock in Cesaro's part. I can't figure out how to edit gifs in GIMP no matter how much I try and look shit up.

This is as good a time as any to ask, since you're the gif master...

How the fuck do you handle the frame delay stuff? I make a gif and then it gets fucked by that.

Sblargh

Banned
I did a jiff

ibhYj5m1BdB0JY.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Roundabout idea if you know how to edit video - just make a video of it, then gif the playback of it. That's how I'd do it.

Gorillaz

So is this Mr. Kenndy on TNA? I haven't seen dude in YEARS wow. I use to like his personality.

Guess, we all hit hard times huh? I understand, the bills need to be paid, lights gotta be on. Guess TNA will be it for him

strobogo

Banned
Roundabout idea if you know how to edit video - just make a video of it, then gif the playback of it. That's how I'd do it.

I can get the gif part. I have it. I have it all cut up and combined. It's just the rock flying into Cesaro and back I can't do with Gifcam. There isn't any text shaped like that rock and I can't really figure out a way to do it in a movie program either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can get the gif part. I have it. I have it all cut up and combined. It's just the rock flying into Cesaro and back I can't do with Gifcam. There isn't any text shaped like that rock and I can't really figure out a way to do it in a movie program either.

Wingdings font? Some video editors will let you drag a jpg into it and use track motion or something similar to 'move' an image.

Top Bottom