• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

G-Fex

Stalker guy is still around

and GUNNER! He draws himself better than those WWE comics draw.

Beautiful people! Image comics girls come to life :)

This is absolutely fucking beautiful:

ARRRRRREEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!!?

C-Z-W!
C! Z! W!

C! Z! W!

The blood...
The pride...
Survive...
You're forsaken, your bones are breakin'...
yeahhhh...

Like the nights and like the tribes, that come to battle on this night:
The ring's the field, the field of war, it's where we lay the law...

LAYIN' THE LAW, ONCE AGAIN, PREPARE FOR WAR...
CZW!
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, TO LIVE AND TO DIE, YOU'VE BEEN DENIED...
CZW!

The blood...
The pride...
Survive...
You're forsaken, your bones are breakin'...
yeahhhh...

Like the nights and like the tribes, that come to battle on this night:
The ring's the field, the field of war, it's where we lay the law...

C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
C!Z!W!
YOU'VE BEEN DENIEDDDDDDD!

C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!

ceezeedubayu...

CZW!

C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!

C!Z!W!
C!Z!W!

youvebeendenied...

C!Z!W!
C!Z!W

TNA ENDS WITH SPIKE PLAYING THE MARINE.

TNA ENDS WITH CENA.

vA9LGlV.gif

Has anyone seen a movie called Mad Bull? It stars Alex "Mongo from Blazing Saddles" Karras as a pro wrestler. Saw it on Netflix; it has that B-Movie charm.

Natalya and Anvil are hosting some movie block on the HUB channel for father's day. Anvil looked better than he did in that footage from Marlins Park.

PInk Tape

Banned
She'll be back soon; I'm sure of it. Plus she still has that rematch clause for the belt and deserves a proper match against Paige that will slay. Just bolieve.

This video is magical: Bryan behind the camera (it sounds like him at least), Dean's not awful but not great singing ft Drake Younger (I believe), a Santa hat, and a sweet acoustic version of the theme I can't get out of my head.

WWE 2K15 will be released on October 28th for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game now from Amazon.com.

Based on what we’re hearing this week, WWE 2K15 will include an all-new career mode that will be similar to NBA 2K14, where gamers can create a character (or use an existing Superstar/Diva) and rise up the ranks from rookie to legend. This will involve paying your dues and making a name for yourself in NXT before making your way up to the main roster.

The career mode is expected to include several NXT talents for the first time ever, so we could see playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.

This actually sounds pretty nice.

FFS YUKE'S JUST USE A FUCKING SCANNER FOR THIS GENERATION.

That Yoshi Tatsu behind the scenes video of them modeling the roster after stock pictures of the them instead of scanning them was just another level of sadness from that skeleton crew of what is considered a game development company for some reason.

Marvel

could never
Well I'm not buying it. Fuck I miss Big Dave already, always leaves when he starts being cool.

Also great OP Bootaaay.

PInk Tape

Banned
Never. I love my digital wrestlers looking like orange circus peanuts.
I only get them when they're heavily discounted anyway -shrugs- and the only reason I'll be getting it is for NXT so...

Hasney

This actually sounds pretty nice.

Yeah, so do the improvements to Universe made every year though, and they're always shit still.

Also, they used to use digital scanners:

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100630885-000.jpg

That had too much detail for their "physics" engine though and CAWs looked ridiculously out of place. The solution should have been to improve the CAW models though, not downgrade the pre-made models.

Somebody posted it here before but there was a poll on the 2K forums asking if Yukes should continue to make the WWE games and it was overwhelmingly voted YES. Marks deserve what they get.

Hasney

Somebody posted it here before but there was a poll on the 2K forums asking if Yukes should continue to make the WWE games and it was overwhelmingly voted YES. Marks deserve what they get.

They probably should have asked that elsewhere. Why would you go to their official forums just to bitch about the games? The ones that do probably get banned anyway.

On the off chance this turns out good, I hope you get to pick a background for your CAW. Like be an ex indie legend, fresh out of wrestling school, or Mojo Rawley.

I still have some faint hope that they were scurrying away building a new next-gen engine after the predator engine was out rather than resting on their laurels, but lol Yukes.

PInk Tape

Banned
SvR 07 was the last game that made the WWE wrestlers look accurate and that was eight years ago :/

Shit. We could of booted them out...

Hasney

SvR 07 was the last game that made the WWE wrestlers look accurate and that was eight years ago :/

Nah, they kept the same models up until 2011 for wrestlers they already had done. Gameplay was even more dogshit than it is now until WWE '12. At least now, the weapon on the floor shots are great and moves are less pre-baked. Everything else still blows though.

They probably should have asked that elsewhere. Why would you go to their official forums just to bitch about the games? The ones that do probably get banned anyway.

On the off chance this turns out good, I hope you get to pick a background for your CAW. Like be an ex indie legend, fresh out of wrestling school, or Mojo Rawley.

I still have some faint hope that they were scurrying away building a new next-gen engine after the predator engine was out rather than resting on their laurels, but lol Yukes.

Shit. We could of booted them out...

I blame the Yes Movement

Sblargh

Banned
I have a young cousin who has no idea of what is a WWE since it doesn't exist here. But he loves the WWE games anyway.

I guess there's something about mashing everything and letting the physics do their funny stuff that appeals to little jimmies.

PInk Tape

Banned
Nah, they kept the same models up until 2011 for wrestlers they already had done. Gameplay was even more dogshit than it is now until WWE '12. At least now, the weapon on the floor shots are great and moves are less pre-baked. Everything else still blows though.

Huh, I had no idea. It makes sense though; why would you make new models if you still have the old ones. Yeah, I can agree with everything up to modern day Yuke's wrestling games controlling like ass. 07 especially.

I blame the Yes Movement

I swear me, Duncan, and Titus had no part in this..

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I'm seriously considering stepping away from Impact, but I know I'm going to get sucked into watching Slammiversary and the New York shows just to see the crowd reactions. Plus, Muta is scheduled to be at those shows.

And where the hell has the TNA X Division Champion been for two weeks? I need me some Sanada vignettes.

Top Bottom