• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
This picture summarizes TNA right now.
BpabfGrCUAEHVEb.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Gunner/Sam Shaw behind padded walls. I'm watching out of morbid curiosity.

And hey, a Knockouts match is incoming.

And here is Crazzy Steve with a facial.
Bpaayy-IQAA5tjv.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Kayfabe is dead unless Natalya is supposed to be a heel.
BpZsPB3CMAASgJu.jpg

Does Titus have a legit stigmatism in his left eye?

And hey look, another match with someone coming down to ringside to interfere in some way. Fucking Impact.

Alucard

Banned
EC3 still entertains me EVERY time he's on screen.

MVP: "Hey, EC3. Listen, don't let us down tonight, okay?"
EC3: "Uh...I'm undefeated?" (said in a cocky "fuck you" tone)

I love this guy.

strobogo

Banned
iciwumqLu1YK3.gif

Fuck it. Close enough. I have one without the black blob/rock if someone can do it better.

Edited for better laws of physics

Alucard

Banned
Stupid things from this Impact:

-Kenny King tells The Wolves that he's gonna tell MVP about them if they don't wrestle one another...when it was MVP who made the match but is somehow not at all interested in watching it, or he just doesn't care about watching the show at all backstage?
-Kenny King interrupts The Wolves and tells them they have to wrestle each other seriously, or he'll tell MVP to strip them of the tag titles. The Wolves beat up King instead and...don't face any consequences?
-First blood match with guys paying attention to tags...until the end when Bully Ray is allowed to use a chain? Doesn't that mean this was a hardcore/no DQ match the entire time? Why didn't they introduce weapons sooner?

...I don't know.

And LOL @ the first thing after Impact on Spike being a huge WWE Films logo.

OH SHIT, THEY'RE SHOWING THE MARINE ON SPIKE RIGHT AFTER TNA IMPACT. JOHN CENAAAAAAAA.

Alucard

Banned
Only 6 minutes into the movie and Cena is already shirtless.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Fuck this. I've wasted the last two hours of my life.

Wait, wait...Cena's character's name in this movie is...JOHN?

I was just watching some 1996 Austin clips and wow his wrestling was really different and his promos had a lot more energy in them.

Bam Bam Big Yellow
Vader
Yokozuna
Umaga
Big Boss Man
Earthquake
Shockmaster
Samoa Joe
Ryback
Andre The Giant
Dusty Rhodes
Super Porky
Mable
Rikishi

sweeeet. I will see if I can get these wrestlers. Steen and Morishima will be added as well. Need more older wrestlers. Like Dr. Death and Hansen.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Have there been any rumors for the next Legends House?

I'd like to see:
Rikishi or Ron Simmons
Ted DiBiase
Sycho Sid
Vader
Ric Flair
Michael Hayes
DDP
Hulk Hogan

Maybe one day they'll invite women to the show and Lita, Trish, and maybe older stars like Sable or Sunny can get air time.

So TNA wants us to get invested in two heel authority figures feuding with each other who have both run the company into shit? What are we supposed to root for? That both sides lock up and explode?

Top Bottom