• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Ico sucks so bad though. Fails on so many levels as a videogame, and as a story.

jTeMPxp.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good things about E3 so far:

New MGSV Trailer
New Lara Croft game
The FC4 villain. That fucking selfie cracked me up.

Save us Sony ;_;

Granted I am a Nintendo fan but their known knowns makes it hard for Sony to even get close to what Nintendo has on tap this year. Sony would have to go absolutely nuts tonight to beat out what Nintendo has already promised, let alone what they have as surprises.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Granted I am a Nintendo fan but their known knowns makes it hard for Sony to even get close to what Nintendo has on tap this year. Sony would have to go absolutely nuts tonight to beat out what Nintendo has already promised, let alone what they have as surprises.
The difference is,
Sony doesn't have to compete this year.
Nintendo does.

I agree actually. I'm really hyped about what Nintendo has to show this year. I'm almost 100% certain they'll have the best show when it's all said and done.

DMczaf

I just really want a dominate heel title run by Bork. He should be running WWE like Bane for months. Everyone should fear this mother fucker...except Cena, who will continue cracking jokes and smirking because he's in his own fucking world.

Ithil

WWE Superstar Dylan “Hornswoggle” Postl stars in “Leprechaun: Origins,” a brand-new take on the horror franchise “Leprechaun,” reinventing the cult favorite and terrifying a new generation. The film will be available on Digital HD, Video On-Demand and pay-per-view on Aug. 26, and on Blu-ray (plus Digital HD) and DVD (plus Digital) on Sept. 30.

Also starring Stephanie Bennett (“Grave Encounters 2”), Andrew Dunbar (“Alien Trespass”), Melissa Roxburgh (“Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days”) and Brendan Fletcher (“Freddy vs. Jason”), “Leprechaun: Origins” was written by Harris Wilkinson and directed by Zach Lipovsky.

Backpacking through the lush Irish countryside, two unsuspecting young couples stumble upon a town's chilling secret. Ben (Dunbar), Sophie (Bennet), David (Fletcher) and Jeni (Roxburgh) quickly discover the idyllic land is not what it appears to be when the town's residents offer the hikers an old cabin at the edge of the woods. Soon, the friends will find that one of Ireland's most famous legends is a terrifying reality.

Watch the trailer, if you dare.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/leprechaun-origins-release-date

"Ireland"

Saw a dude in the subway station with a 6+/10 for NYC on his arm while wearing a denim Four Horsemen jacket. Wanted to flash him the hand sign and yell "Woo."

Ithil

Raw and a presser at the same time.

This might be wrasslegaf at it's best
worse
since WM

Two years ago I skipped RAW to watch whichever presser it was. Turned out to be the RAW that revolved around Cena beating up and humiliating Cole for disagreeing with him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight is hopefully the night Heel changes his av

please god please!

ghostmind

Took the day off for E3 and got the surprise bonus of being in the Battlefield Hardline demo. Now bring on the title strippage!

( and yes Aisha Tyler mmmmmmmmm yeah)

Top Bottom