• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

zychi

Banned
so internet rumors say db isnt able to fight at mitb.

im already in annoyed mode. cena gonna get the title over the summer and lose to db at ss :/

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spiders when did you start working at Ubi?
ibuhW3kFLdSW6.gif

somedevil

From Meltzer:

The plans are also to announce two Money in the Bank matches for Boston, one with the bigger stars for the title, and a second with "upcoming" stars for the briefcase and the usual title shot within one year.

Good idea. Cesaro the favorite for the upcoming star one. Also, should Bryan now disappear until he is ready or do an Austin in 1997?

DMczaf

Fuck, need to get an Xbox One by November 11. No rush til then though. I'll just keep an eye out for deals til then. Glad theres a no-Kinect version now though.

From Meltzer:

Good idea. Cesaro the favorite for the upcoming star one. Also, should Bryan now disappear until he is ready or do an Austin in 1997?

Give Brock the title; give Cesaro the contract. Have Heyman try to juggle both. Then Cesaro turns face for good and fights Brock.

Fuck, need to get an Xbox One by November 11. No rush til then though. I'll just keep an eye out for deals til then. Glad theres a no-Kinect version now though.

What sold you based on what's been shown today? Nothing's out until 2015.

Can Neville be brought up just for the lesser MITB, he could do the Rollins role of dying for our sins.

I hope they take the chance on someone for the title but Cena most likely, unless Bray is in there and he finally gets his revenge throwing cena through a table and taking the title

Man God

Non-Canon Member
List of games I would buy a new console for a decent upgrade of them.

Final Fantasy VI
Master of Orion 1
Super Metroid
Xenoblade

I know people who love Halo 2 MP though so that makes sense enough to me. I don't trust 343 at all to deliver after Halo 4 though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those Ubisoft games sure did look like games Ubisoft would publish.
[quote="Messofanego, post: 115571061"]Ubisoft Game

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibh6pmT7U4R2rz.gif[/QUOTE][/IMG]

zychi

Banned

Final Fantasy VI
Master of Orion 1
Super Metroid
Xenoblade

I know people who love Halo 2 MP though so that makes sense enough to me. I don't trust 343 at all to deliver after Halo 4 though.
they did the halo1 ce remake. i trust them with remakes.

i dont trust them with halo 5.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, Beef needs our help. I know we clash a lot (kayfabe) but he's saddled with a medical bill he can't pay, but it's payable if we all help.

Beef, make a gofundme page for this and I'll see if we can't get a thread OKed by the mods here to help you.

PInk Tape

Banned

Final Fantasy VI

Master of Orion 1
Super Metroid
Xenoblade

The mobile version of this game is the absolute worst.

Ico sucks so bad though. Fails on so many levels as a videogame, and as a story.

SotC was bad ass though.

I have no faith in TLG. Who the fuck takes 8+ years developing a single game?

Top Bottom