• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So why is Roman Reigns the one who is thought of as the next big thing from these three?

Dean Ambrose is so great on the mic.

Gorillaz

Roman Reigns is so cool.

image.php

charsace

So why is Roman Reigns the one who is thought of as the next big thing from these three?

Dean Ambrose is so great on the mic.

The look aka booking. The guy has been given the best opportunity of any guy I have seen in the WWE. They gave Reigns two great guys to train him up and get him over. Not saying Reigns can't be a ME'er because he can, but I feel the other two guys are just more talented than he is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The look aka booking. The guy has been given the best opportunity of any guy I have seen in the WWE. They gave Reigns two great guys to train him up and get him over. Not saying Reigns can't be a ME'er because he can, but I feel the other two guys are just more talented than he is.

They also gave him Kane's RR record. For some reason.

They also have a shitpile more years in the ring than him. Reigns has a bright future but knowing WWE creative they'll fuck it up. Until proven otherwise.

charsace

They also gave him Kane's RR record. For some reason.
They give him records, he gets all the hot tags in the shield, taken like 3 pins since being in the shield, and got the win over a ME'er in punk. This is why people say he's a ME'er and has the look. The guy is green and gets winded after like 5 minutes.

Top Bottom