• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lana missed some cheap heat by not mentioning how Serena Williams got bounced early in the French Open, and Sharapova now in the quarterfinals, but I guess most wrestling fans don't watch/don't care about tennis.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Of course it matters. People are paying money for an episode of RAW.

Seriously? Shrug. Who the fuck was paying money for Payback? Nobody was, even before the network existed. Network is still one of the best values I've ever signed up for. Everything since WM and the archive has been a bonus.

Bowser

Do it for Trayvon, Big E!

6ktI9.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Of course it matters. People are paying money for an episode of RAW.

9,99 for a limited commercial Raw with the chance of title changes and big matches though.

The pricing helps a lot for the perception of filler PPV's. If it's mediocre it is not as bad as it was back when they were 60 bucks.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
9,99 for a limited commercial Raw with the chance of title changes and big matches though.

The pricing helps a lot for the perception of filler PPV's. If it's mediocre it is not as bad as it was back when they were 60 bucks.
Don't justify this for them. You're a consumer paying money for their product. It's their job to justify the mediocrity. It's your job to demand better.

Top Bottom