• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TNA happy as fuck their RoH bidding war isn't working out so well

DMczaf

I bet Vince thinks he fired JTG years ago and JTG just ducks behind a crate anytime he sees Vince in the hallways.

Why would he have to duck? He probably just thinks he's his on-call Obama impersonator. You know Vince has one, just in case.

There was a really rad all night diner/bar across the street from my hotel in New Orleans, we usually went there late late after Bourbon Street and the night after Raw at around 2-3 a.m. 3MB sans McIntyre were there hanging out.

We bought them some drinks and Slater + Jinder hung out with us for a while (we had actually met Jinder a bunch of times years ago as he came up through our local indy), both of them were super cool guys and told us some fun stories. Really really bummed to see Jinder get the axe as I always felt he was a better talent than he ever showed on television.

Ithil

Or maybe JTG just has a blank floppy disk he waves at Vince any time he sees him, not saying a word. Vince assumes there must be some kind of incriminating material on it and thus must not fire him.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Hopefully this doesn't jinx it!

0410c-jtgstillemployed.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The last time you said this, you cost Drew his job. Who are you targetting now?

Anyone really. I'd like to see more because it gives people the chance to reinvent themselves.

Sblargh

Banned
Now that she is no longer a wrestler and I can evaluate her through other paramaters, I'll say something that I kind of wanted to say for a while now:

Aksana is pretty.

Top Bottom