• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Ithil

Why do I think Drew is getting shitcanned next? I think Slater has a job as a champion jobber forever (hopefully) but I imagine they have long since given up on Drew as ever being anything.

This is a bloodbath.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm kind of upset about Brodus. He seemed like a legit tough guy, but then dancing gimmick -> monster heel that wasn't even squashing people -> horrible ring gear. I feel like he could have stayed on NXT and learned... something.

Ithil

It's time for JTG to use whatever dirt he has on Vince that's kept him employed this long. They're leaving no survivors.

PWInsider is saying some of the releases like Teddy Long aren't firings, just their contracts expiring and not renewed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Might be over - WWE.com has the headline as "7 superstars released" - specific.

EDIT: WRONG. There goes McIntyre

jmdajr

Fuck there goes Drew

Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Slater shittin bricks in a communal toilet with JTG.

JTG's gonna have to be one of these guys. He's far more useless.

Sblargh

Banned
3MB was legit entertaining, man. They were the perfect jobber squad. It's not like you are paying to see them, but once they are on the screen, they were better than a lot of "top guys".

jmdajr

url

Penguin

Wow, we haven't seen one of these blood baths in years

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Network performance. Trying to gain back investors support

Aiii

So not worth it
As sad as I am about 3MB, I do think most of these were long overdue.

Not just to get rid of dead weight, but why pay all these people to do fuck all?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aksana stats from @Mookieghana:

I was a big #Aksana fan though mostly b/c she managed to rack up lifetime 13 wins, 167 losses. Televised it was 10-58. She beat #Maxine.

Ithil

Given the trend of "guys they're releasing soon are used to put over guys on NXT" I wonder if Justin Gabriel is in danger too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Given the trend of "guys they're releasing soon are used to put over guys on NXT" I wonder if Justin Gabriel is in danger too.

Should be. Maybe Tyson Kidd? That mask is for his upcoming indie dates!

Top Bottom