• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Camacho's gimmick in WWE never made sense. Thank god he gets to go back to his Tongan roots and be a badass like his pops.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Miss you Teddy.
indhwC4ZWZmIY.gif

strobogo

Banned
I liked Kanyon as a kid as well, I liked his "Innovator of Offense" gimmick and it worked at the time, he was consistently doing good shit I never saw in WCW before. Nothing too insane, but it was fun as fuck to see shit happen. Norman Smiley I also loved, watching old footage of him is great too. He's really amazing.

Alex Wright truly is Das Wunderkind and had such a bright future. Amazing talent.

I thought Mortis was cool as fuck, both in look and moves. The Raven vs DDP vs Benoit feud that turned into Raven vs DDP, then Raven vs Kanyon, then Raven vs Saturn vs Kanyon was probably the thing I was most interested in for WCW in 1998. And Positively Kanyon is the GOAT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Teddie to show up at TNA

"What's Teddy Midnight doing in the Impact Zone?!"

Camacho to TNA:

"What's Senor Meng doing in the Impact Zone?"

strobogo

Banned
What is Kirk Eagle doing in the Impact Zone?

What is Short Teddy doing in the Impact Zone?

What is Brody Adobe doing in the Impact Zone?

What is Menku doing in the Impact Zone?

What is Erik Bonde doing in the Impact Zone?

What is The Great Fuji doing in the Impact Zone?

RP912

Banned
Long will be the secret investor to mvp.

Camacho will be apart of the bro dudes or whatever the hell that tag team is

Bourne will be tna champion by bound for glory

Ithil

Either a crap load of contracts are expiring or they're just making a major purge. I mean it's been needed for a long, long time, especially with all the people down in NXT who need to come up to a bloated roster. Not everyone from NXT needs to be a main eventer, even the low card guys can be replaced with new low card guys.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aksana! Awesome!

Honestly, not counting Eva, she was the worst woman wrestler they had on the roster and she wasn't even improving at all. Plus she legit tried to murder Naomi's eye for some reason.

That was her only accident though, right? It's not like she had much ring time anyways.

It was a pretty devastating injury caused almost entirely by her being a dumbass, it's as good a reason as any to toss someone.

Via Twitter; Teddy and Aksana can now ride off into the sunset together
Uggggh

So we're in Great Purge mode. Haven't seen this in a while.
IT'S TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP AGAIN

So i'm graduating today. And their's the World Cup. And there's Game 4 of the NBA finals. Today is hype

And the Destiny Alpha! Today is a good day.

Oh and you're graduating yaaaaay zzzz

Congraulations! Wheeeeeee

Edit: Jeezus, the list is still growing. Jinder Mahal! 3MB is dead!

NO GOD NO, BIG CLEM
UNCLE JOHN, HELP

Yeah, you're right. I wonder how many more injuries Big E has to cause til he's gone? Thankfully there haven't been any recently.

Who'd he hurt? I mean injuries that caused a large portion of missed ringtime, as they did for Naomi

Top Bottom