• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
Drew McIntyre - 3MB! :(
Jinder Mahal - 3MB! :(
Aksana - I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Wrestling was not for you.
Curt Hawkins - Don't know who he is.
Theodore Long - I guess his peak was before I was watching.
Camacho - I want to see him in the indies being a bad ass mexican brawler. I'd wish that for him on WWE, but, well, looks where the irish brawler is.
Brodus Clay - I had hope for you! I wish you the best in your future endeavors!
Evan Bourne - Don't know who he is.
Yoshi Tatsu - I barely knew you, but I loved you anyway.
Marc Harris (referee) - I don't even know what to say. I hope you get a job where you can rest your arm.

yQ7MHxE.gif

Ex6coam.gif

XpfkizR.gif

Vylash

NXT matches for tonight:

Paige, Emma and Bayley vs. Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Summer Rae
-Big Cass vs. Sylvester Lefort
-Mr. NXT vs. Sami Zayn
-Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville for the NXT Title

Seemd 3MB had a purpose in life (even if it was to job to everyone, someone has got to do it)... odd that they cut those guys. Other than that, I was hearing good things about Camacho in NXT, but I guess they didn't feel it.

Also, since Teddy Long was future endeavor'd, I think this definitely calls for A TAG TEAM MATCH, PLAYAS. HOLLA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
From what I hear, Cass vs Lefort tonight is reffed by Drake Younger so keep an eye out if you care about referees.

CureVylash said:
NXT matches for tonight:

Paige, Emma and Bayley vs. Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Summer Rae
-Big Cass vs. Sylvester Lefort
-Mr. NXT vs. Sami Zayn
-Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville for the NXT Title

Incidentally, tonight is the first episode with Drake Younger as a ref in NXT, iirc. Looks like a good show.

*edit, Sunny'd

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to make a nudewrestlers tumblr. If people photoshop weird tweets, they're gonna love the bullshit I can come up with.

Sunflower, I noticed Shawn Elliott retweeted your Guy Fieri gif the other day.

Congrats, nice to see you take it in stride, staying humble and not letting it go to your head.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, I noticed Shawn Elliott retweeted your Guy Fieri gif the other day.

Congrats, nice to see you take it in stride, staying humble and not letting it go to your head.

Guy Fieri is a really dope cross-section of what America is.

Releasing 3MB is such bullshit. Great group of talents. Fire creatice and the structure that lets these untalented hacks stick around. There is no reason with all the avenues at their disposal that they can't get these brahs over and everyone in feuds.

DMczaf

How the fuck does GAF have a Best of E3 Awards when 98% of the people voting weren't at E3 and haven't played any of these games?

Top Bottom