• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
Releasing 3MB is such bullshit. Great group of talents. Fire creatice and the structure that lets these untalented hacks stick around. There is no reason with all the avenues at their disposal that they can't get these brahs over and everyone in feuds.

Right. They were actually funny, unlike the people who write the skits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck does GAF have a Best of E3 Awards when 98% of the people voting weren't at E3 and haven't played any of these games?

If they'd just label this shit properly then it'd be fine.

"Best Marketing Job of E3"

Striker

Only one in there that's a big shame is McIntyre. Still young, good size, is a capable worker, and because his girlfriend screwed him over a bit a few years ago he was put into a jobber group and helped turn into something far more entertaining than most of the content on the show. Another one they've buried and did nothing for. He should have pooped in somebody's gym bag.

At least they still have the likes of Khali. Paying big money for what, eight years of nothing?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol are we going to pretend Curt Hawkins was any sort of talent being held down by the company? He was the modern day Repo Man.

Curt Hawkins cut the tweet down. Mark Henry's original tweet said something like "18 years in August and I'm still here!". Had nothing to do with people getting cut. Hawkins is just being a baby.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It should be good seeing McIntyre in PROGRESS

Make it happen folks!

Only one in there that's a big shame is McIntyre. Still young, good size, is a capable worker, and because his girlfriend screwed him over a bit a few years ago he was put into a jobber group and helped turn into something far more entertaining than most of the content on the show. Another one they've buried and did nothing for. He should have pooped in somebody's gym bag.

At least they still have the likes of Khali. Paying big money for what, eight years of nothing?
Yep. Just baffling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys forget that Drew is weird looking though. He's got a weird build and he's got a super babyface. Like the face of a small child. Brian Kendrick's face with Stevie Richards body.
So how did Tiffany actually get Drew in the dog house. I know they got divorced.

She beat his ass and he called the cops which WWE knew domestic abuse from a woman pretty much killed his character.

Curt Hawkins cut the tweet down. Mark Henry's original tweet said something like "18 years in August and I'm still here!". Had nothing to do with people getting cut. Hawkins is just being a baby.

Mark is celebrating 18 years with the company on the day a whole bunch of people got released.

Just unfortunate timing.

So how did Tiffany actually get Drew in the dog house. I know they got divorced.

I think she roughed him up.

3MB went out on a high note though. It's a shame to see them give it their all in those Hornswoggle/Torito matches and just get released.

Mark is celebrating 18 years with the company on the day a whole bunch of people got released.

Just unfortunate timing.

He said in his tweet it would be 18 years in August though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how many hits these articles get on wwe.com, they must be getting hammered with them clicks.

18 years in August. Why not say it in August? Or July? Or at the end of the month? Saying it today was something he purposely did.

My perception of all of you has been irreparably damaged because of your insistence on cramming your "opinions" regarding video games down my throat.

Might as well go all out now, here's a Fave Five for all of you to fill in:

Your thoughts on:
-Gun control?
-Reproductive rights?
-Israel & Palestine?

-What is your bank account balance?
-How much do you hate Strobogo's guts?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Put a mask on Tyson and call him Kid Tyson. Comes from Madagascar Pro Wrestling. Fought against Samolian Joe and Super Blue Cross #6

Only if Kevin Nash is the manager and Kevin Nash talks on commentary during his matches and calls them attractions like circus freaks. And calls them the midget division

Then I'm in.

But just imagine the Natalya episode it would lead to.

08d48-nattiebrettysontext_3mb.png

G-Fex

My perception of all of you has been irreparably damaged because of your insistence on cramming your "opinions" regarding video games down my throat.

Might as well go all out now, here's a Fave Five for all of you to fill in:

Your thoughts on:
-Gun control?
-Reproductive rights?
-Israel & Palestine?

-What is your bank account balance?
-How much do you hate Strobogo's guts?

-I dunno
-I dunno
-I dunno

-$10
-a bajillion times.