• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My perception of all of you has been irreparably damaged because of your insistence on cramming your "opinions" regarding video games down my throat.

Might as well go all out now, here's a Fave Five for all of you to fill in:

Your thoughts on:
-Gun control?
-Reproductive rights?
-Israel & Palestine?

-What is your bank account balance?
-How much do you hate Strobogo's guts?

Fave Five Reasons To Own A Gun:
5. You're small, need it to defend yourself
4. Legitimately enjoy shooting
3. Hunting if you're a legit dude
2. Helps you sleep better at night
1. It's a right

Fave Five Reproductive Rights:
5. It's not a human yet
4. It's not my choice since I can't get pragnent
3. How is babby formed?
2. I brought you into this world I'll take you out
1. Self-castration

G-Fex

I'll always love you Aksana
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd bet he'd make a decent trainer. Everything he does looks technically spot on, it's just devoid of personality. Like Roderick Strong but better.

They've got a ton of trainers though. It really doesn't seem like they need any more. And even if they fired the sucky ones, I could think of better ones with more experience than Tyson.

strobogo

Banned
My perception of all of you has been irreparably damaged because of your insistence on cramming your "opinions" regarding video games down my throat.

Might as well go all out now, here's a Fave Five for all of you to fill in:

Your thoughts on:
-Gun control?
-Reproductive rights?
-Israel & Palestine?

-What is your bank account balance?
-How much do you hate Strobogo's guts?

Gun Control: Needs more control. Shit is out of control. Someone needs to control the guns.

Reproductive rights: Scramble them eggs
Israel and Palestine: They're both dummies, fighting over a shitty piece of land over a really old book
What is in your bank account balance: With checking and savings, still in the 5 figures.
How much do you hate Strobogo's guts: A whole, whole lot.

RP912

Banned
jtg is the new crash holly but instead of fighting for his life to hold onto the hardcore championship...he's ducking and dodging the hr department

Cagey

Banned
A Very Brock Proposal from one of the Observer podcast episodes...

Money in the Bank. 7 guys in the ring. They're fighting. Having a match. Brock Lesnar's music hits. He gets to the ring. He murders everyone. He breaks the ladders. He eats the table. He picks someone else up for fun, again, and murders them, again.

He's the only one left standing the ring. Paul Heyman grabs a microphone and gives it to Lesnar. Lesnar announces he's not climbing a ladder, and that the belts will be lowered to him. 5 seconds pass, and Lesnar shouts LOWER THE FUCKING BELTS.

Belts get lowered. New champion.

The Brockest idea that ever Brocked. So down for this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A Very Brock Proposal from one of the Observer podcast episodes...

Money in the Bank. 7 guys in the ring. They're fighting. Having a match. Brock Lesnar's music hits. He gets to the ring. He murders everyone. He breaks the ladders. He eats the table. He picks someone else up for fun, again, and murders them, again.

He's the only one left standing the ring. Paul Heyman grabs a microphone and gives it to Lesnar. Lesnar announces he's not climbing a ladder, and that the belts will be lowered to him. 5 seconds pass, and Lesnar shouts LOWER THE FUCKING BELTS.

Belts get lowered. New champion.

The Brockest idea that ever Brocked. So down for this.

Man that would be the best. At the expense of everyone else.

"My god, Tazz, is that Blue MacIntile and Uksauna?!"
"Who is this man asking out all of the Knockouts in rapid succession using short messages? My God, is that Tinder Mahal?"
"That's Bored-us Cloy, Tazz!"

Etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm gonna be the jerk here and go ahead and say it. I feel bad for people like Jinder, Drew, Aksana, Marc Harris, etc, people who were regularly working for WWE and even getting some amount of spotlight, no matter how small.

How the fuck is a Curt Hawkins gonna get mad about this? I've lost a job before, and it's always sudden. There is no world where he should have been thinking 'just think, next week I'll be a star.' Same thing for Bourne who was injured for the last.. what, 4 years? Getting paid to sit at home should have told them to just save your money and start making some connections now because you should know by now the extent you'll be in that company.

The free ride is over, Hawkins. Time to work for a living.

Ithil

I'm gonna be the jerk here and go ahead and say it. I feel bad for people like Jinder, Drew, Aksana, Marc Harris, etc, people who were regularly working for WWE and even getting some amount of spotlight, no matter how small.

How the fuck is a Curt Hawkins gonna get mad about this? I've lost a job before, and it's always sudden. There is no world where he should have been thinking 'just think, next week I'll be a star.' Same thing for Bourne who was injured for the last.. what, 4 years? Getting paid to sit at home should have told them to just save your money and start making some connections now because you should know by now the extent you'll be in that company.

Hawkins has been going about opening a wrestling school for the last long while. It just opened recently.

Hawkins started up a training school, so he pretty much knew but it doesn't suck any less when your dream doesn't pan out.

Bandini

He was on NXT recently, sitting in the front row with Cesaro. It was the one where Natalya lost to Flair's daughter.

He was also on the preshow along with Paul Heyman and Renee Young, and he did a really good job. Would love to see him doing some match commentary.

Top Bottom