• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Vylash

tumblr_n7af10jqfK1srbyoyo1_400.gif

dat swagger

I fear your boy is establishing a new ratings baseline, breh. This is some "the real fans will appreciate the technicality" type shit on the level of UFC 174.

The general viewing public are dumb. Vince should be booking RAW for ME and other such enlightened wrasslin' fan individuals, dammit! Cesaro for World Champ.

ScribbleD

Great matches so far, and a good RAW thus far. That ending was weird, though. Why wasn't that a DQ for Ambrose instead of a count out for Barret?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I fear your boy is establishing a new ratings baseline, breh. This is some "the real fans will appreciate the technicality" type shit on the level of UFC 174.

I'm coming for your throat if you continue making comparisons of Rollins to Mighty Mouse.

UberTag

Roman put laxatives in Triple H & Steph's drinks. That'll show 'em. They'll be stuck in the crapper while Reigns inserts himself in the Battle Royal and wins.

Top Bottom