• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Heel

tuned in out of curiosity. why is Bray still cutting the same promo since his debut?

With Sister Abigail I stood on the levy when it broke from the tides of change, washing away the crimson castle. Leviathan glassed the sand, leaving nothing but the ashes of your perfect world, Jahn.

(singing)

Big One

Banned
I'm going to make a prediction. Cena wins both belts, and will defend it against Randy Orton at Battleground.

But as "punishment" the authority will force him to defend both belts against Bray Wyatt (WWE title) and Daniel Bryan (World Heavyweight title). DB beats Cena clean in a grueling match, and Cena beats Bray Wyatt in the main event by overcoming all the odds and close the pay-per-view. That way Bray Wyatt's burial is solidified in history.

Shamus should be a heel and be a cunt to everyone. like full blown cunt. when Vince dies, he sneaks up behind Steph and tells her "i can be your daddy now". that cuntish.

tumblr_n7afzday5K1srbyoyo1_400.gif

KissVibes

Banned
those are not cellphones lol, clearly little lights
Like MS had at E3

No, it's nothing like that.

And here are a few clues to let you know:

1) WWE wouldn't spend money like that
2) More people would have them
3) They wouldn't be various degrees of brightness and hue
2) We would've seen countless "COOL WYATT LIGHT WWE GAVE ME. I LUV AMBROSE <3" posts on twitter, instagram, tumblr, and dirtsheets.

Top Bottom