• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Vylash

tumblr_n7afzday5K1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Amazing

I've been paying negative attention to wrestilng recently.

Someone slap me wit dat update. Anything big happen aside from JTG being sacrificed for our sins?

Big One

Banned
I don't think this RAW is THAT good, but rather something is going on, constantly, making it interesting to watch whether it's good or bad.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Still no clean finishes or any pins so far. That match was okay. Sheamus and Bray haven't worked together much and it shows.

Hawkguy

Neo Member
Ugh when's the last time Wyatt has won clean? Anyone else think Sheamus was working real stiff, I know that's his deal but man Wyatt barely got any offense in the whole match. Ouch at rowan getting clocked by the ladder

Ugh when's the last time Wyatt has won clean? Anyone else think Sheamus was working real stiff, I know that's his deal but man Wyatt barely got any offense in the whole match. Ouch at rowan getting clocked by the ladder

Shamus greatness comes exactly from the fact he works stiff. everyone should work stiff. maybe pussies like Ziggler would've quit already.

Top Bottom