• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

10191%20-%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20gif%20paul_heyman%20smackdown%20stephanie_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

onlyhappenwhenitbrocks
I would Mark if this happens

Heel

"You have wanted to strip me since I beat your husband." - Daniel Bryan

bean breath may be on to something here, friends.

I have yet to see a bad match, to be honest. Don't know what show you are watching, but this is just fine.
It's far from how good takeover was. So far anyways.

Solid matches so far, but the poor build up to them and the poor commentary really hurts.

UberTag

Remember how they were going to make this show better than Takeover? That's not going so well
If they wanted to have better programming than NXT they would stage a test show that Vince would watch and think was super-amazing and that he was contributing to - and then air the actual product that wasn't complete shit.
Sort of like that bit on The Simpsons where they faked out Lisa with that fake Comptroller played by Otto when she wanted to confess to cheating on that test. They need to do that for Vince to prevent his sabotage.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This show has been so lame that I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of ridiculous shit Cena gets up to tonight.

Shrug. I really don't know what people want out of these shows. The matches have been enjoyable and they've get the dumb shit to a minimum.

This isn't a super raw, its the antithesis to raw.

Top Bottom