• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Heel

If Bryan legit gives up the titles for his wife, then I will legit give up on Bryan in general and I will take back everything positive I've said about him post Mania and consider him just another fumble in the history books.

What if I let you pick my new avatar, friend?

RkOwnage

Guys we are doing a prediction contest for a replica title that we call the "prediction" championship. Can I get a ruling on that last match with Kofi vs Bo dallas? Who technically won.

UberTag

I hope our lovely announcers are planning on having different Mountain Dew products perfectly in frame each hour. They did the energy drinks on the pre show and first hour. Now they have Diet Mountain Dew. What's left?
Tell me, Stro.
Are you compelled to purchase a Mountain Dew product seeing those bottles sitting neatly at the commentators' desk clearly not being consumed?

Bowser

Guys we are doing a prediction contest for a replica title that we call the "prediction" championship. Can I get a ruling on that last match with Kofi vs Bo dallas? Who technically won.

Technically Kofi was hit and the bell was rung, so Kofi by DQ.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If Bryan legit gives up the titles for his wife, then I will legit give up on Bryan in general and I will take back everything positive I've said about him post Mania and consider him just another fumble in the history books.

axgqkk.jpg

You know how Vince won't broadcast what city they're in if he doesn't feel they merit a mention? Why does he let Superstars like Wade Barrett bill themselves from obscure places like Preston?

hlhbk

Speaking of ECW I am really looking forward to Paul Heyman's documentary in August. The promos and extras look amazing.

Aiii

So not worth it

That would be a very very bad move. People don't really want to see "good guy husband" as a wrestling gimmick.

Kaladin

In the PPV era, this show would do shit for buy rates, but now with the network it's probably getting more live viewers than it deserves.

Top Bottom