• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
Tell me, Stro.
Are you compelled to purchase a Mountain Dew product seeing those bottles sitting neatly at the commentators' desk clearly not being consumed?

Very much so. I'm thinking about tethering my flip phone to my tablet via bluetooth so I won't miss a second of the action as I head to a local gas station to bring up fantastic Mountain Dew products.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JBL, fuck.

somedevil

If Bryan legit gives up the titles for his wife, then I will legit give up on Bryan in general and I will take back everything positive I've said about him post Mania and consider him just another fumble in the history books.

I don't know man I bet he won't but with his injury it seems the doctors can't guarantee he will be back by money in the bank.

Ithil

What is the point of the commentators? They don't call matches, the purpose of commentary, they don't even talk about the show.

So why are they talking at all? Some idiots having a conversation in my ears during a match is not good TV.

Alucard

Banned
I still think calling PPVs "Special Events" sounds really forced and unnatural. I would have gone with something like "Super Shows." "Last night, on the Payback Super Show..."

Sounds better. Agree or disagree?

strobogo

Banned
I still think calling PPVs "Special Events" sounds really forced and unnatural. I would have gone with something like "Super Shows." "Last night, on the Payback Super Show..."

Technically Raw is still the Raw Supershow since the brand split ended.

Bowser

wwe_raw_supershow.jpg

Makes sense since they're basically glorified RAWs

Top Bottom