• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
It's kind of hard to believe that the first person to put hands on Stephanie since her current role that started last year was a Bella.

bye-b.gif

Lol. Pretty much.

Uh, why is Steph the one running? She carried this entire segment.

UberTag

They better have Brie quit Total Divas as well and not make this some lameass faux quit just from live WWE programming.

Wife Drama, truly the shot in the arm Bryan's title run needed.
I'd be happy about Brie "quitting" if I actually thought that it was the end of the Bryan's Wife saga.

This angle, I can't. I just can't. I know they were painted into the corner, but it's just hot garbage. Can't stand Bryan's character in this, it's typical awful WWE face and I hate that I sound like Brandon Stroud here, but.....

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
At the end of the show, somehow Bryan and Brie are called back out to the ring. Triple H attacks Bryan and gets ready to pedigree Brie. The crowd will be hoping to mark out for punk to make the save............................

It will be Cena

Gurrry

Im sure something of importance will happen with Bryan and his wife before this is over.. theres no way thats all it is.

Aiii

So not worth it
WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING IT CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED? NOBODY FUCKING ACCLAIMED THIS SHOW, LET ALONE ACTUAL CRITICS!

And while I am at it, you couldn't fucking sell this show to a regular TV Network for two years. That's how bad it is!

Top Bottom