• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
0T5V0DR.jpg

oo9Myyi.jpg

QUgNJQA.jpg

Some good stuff in there

Browny

Banned
I like the fact that Liger goes bowling in full attire. Not just the mask (which would be understandable), but full get-up.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I try not to talk about AJ on here, because you know why, but I am going to have to break my own rule here.

You guys know I am a mark for AJ, and while public perception might be it was only for her looks or whatever and I am a creeper and whatever, the honest truth is that from the first time I watched a match of hers in FCW I genuinely liked AJ's work, i liked her promo's, I liked her ring work and that's why I marked out for her since her debut on NXT. And assuming these rumors are true, which they probably are, it is now all gone, likely forever. And I am not okay, I need that Paige versus AJ feud I had been waiting for ever since WWE signed Paige.

What a shame, good on her and Punk and all well wishes aside, it's too soon dammit! At 27, I had hoped for at least another few more years before that biological clock started ticking.

Cheer me up WrassleGAF.

Punks original theme > Cult of meh

ihkSeRc0FHzrK.gif

So I try not to talk about AJ on here, because you know why, but I am going to have to break my own rule here.

You guys know I am a mark for AJ, and while public perception might be it was only for her looks or whatever and I am a creeper and whatever, the honest truth is that from the first time I watched a match of hers in FCW I genuinely liked AJ's work, i liked her promo's, I liked her ring work and that's why I marked out for her since her debut on NXT. And assuming these rumors are true, which they probably are, it is now all gone, likely forever. And I am not okay, I need that Paige versus AJ feud I had been waiting for ever since WWE signed Paige.

What a shame, good on her and Punk and all well wishes aside, it's too soon dammit! At 27, I had hoped for at least another few more years before that biological clock started ticking.

Cheer me up WrassleGAF.

iXPwzW7v5k3EP.gif

Cheer me up WrassleGAF.

It's okay, friend. You will always have her work to remember her by.

1zU9Mmn.jpg

#Legacy

somedevil

TNA attendance for last nights show:

TNA attendance estimate update after late arrivals: 700. 5k seat building with a 2k set up for those curious.

Hot crowd but they only filled 35% capacity. So great crowd but doubt they made any money from this taping.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Cheer me up WrassleGAF.

lots of wrestlers with babbys have wrestled again

kiguel182

At this point NXT is so much more entertaining that Raw that they really should just make it an actual brand and take it on the road.

I mean, they'll take some of those wrestlers out of that environment and put them on the main roster without a proper push and an actual good show supporting it and they will probably fail so they should just make the best of them.

It's so cool how almost everyone is over and how much care there is in those matches and with that commentary that it feels like a waste having them on the main roster doing squash matches or just doing nothing.

But, oh well, NXT is still awesome.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
New edition of Aiii or facebook

helle aj I am aiii you ar a bff

ilove you.isavoryou.i list you ... please you l leave jack . cm punkag. l agape you. aj ilove you .you counter me please i cry be cause you eee how await you. pleaseee iswear god

Aj ..i love you..i think you are not sexy..you are lovely just for i.... you do not marriage..because you i crying.... now.and two years..ago.you donot leave i..please answer i....??april i donot live in usa..i do not marriage...answer i?? please

ih aj to me your more beautfull and a lot sexeyer than both of those gails love aiii

Top Bottom