• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

New Page

AJ_Lee_fg_2gccHraMW2.fg.front_35bf4422.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, it would be nice to see AJ wrassle some more. She wasn't bad. Just fell in with a bad crowd.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm still going with all Aiii.

You are too good at this game. I will try and make it more difficult this time.

she is my girlfriend! But first we must duel with CM Junk first since he is currently with A.J Lee, make them break up >:D next we will settle ourselves to see who is fit to be with A.J Lee

I don't know AJ Lee and I won't obsess about the personal life of someone I will never know

kiguel182

Aj Vs Paige was just a waste. It could've been a great feud.

But, in the end of the day, I'll never understand why they turned her heel. She was a great heel but people really liked her as a face.

jmdajr

I wonder even when Punk was playing the role of being freaked out by Crazy AJ, if he actually lusted after her.

I mean he did good. She's like what, 15 years younger than him? She's has a lot of good looking years ahead of her, unlike say... LITA.

kiguel182

Lesnar vs Bryan with Lesnar as champion would be such a money match.

Champion Lesnar destroying everyone just to have the ultimate underdog challenge him at Mania for it.

A guy can dream.

strobogo

Banned
Everyone should watch the Harlem Heat promo from Superbrawl 1995. It's around 14 minutes in. Sherri starts saying 500,000 for no reason, Gene calls Stevie "Booker T.", Stevie says something that the captioner couldn't understand and goes on to say "All there is to it is to do it and we're gonna do it", then Booker says "One thing the Nasty Boys need to remember three things" and then goes into his three things, stumbles over them, and says they've concocted a new move.

It's pretty great.

Top Bottom