• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

I'm gonna assume that Uso's and Wyatt's are going to be having the same match at the next special event.

That was an awesome WWE Shop commercial. Makes me want to get a Never Give Up headband.

So where is Bray

He will bounce back right
on his way to TNA. Cena buried him. It's over

tumblr_n6kglpj5wO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
"Let's let one of the best wrestlers in our roster look like a coward tonight." WWE Creative is full of idiots.

It is a heel being a heel. Come on, of all the things to get pissed off about, this should. Be pretty damn low on your list.

Phatmac

It is a heel being a heel. Come on, of all the things to get pissed off about, this should. Be pretty damn low on your list.
It just keeps stacking on how badly Cesaro has been treated after his win at mania. His momentum is gone.

Kaladin

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ithil

This gimmick is gonna get dropped in a couple of weeks and they'll never mention it again, leaving you wonder what the point was.

strobogo

Banned
I was with this until Show. Show ruins everything. I'm glad that JBL knows every Indiana basketball references: Hoosiers, Larry Bird, Pacers, Bobby Knight.

Top Bottom