• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Aiii

So not worth it
If only they would just focus on the in-ring product. I can't remember a single great TNA match from this year. Maybe Gunner/Storm at Lockdown and that's about it. And even then, the crowd was awful.

TNA will never be good, they never managed to get past four stars and it's been two stars for half a decade now. It is time to give up mate, they will be done in September anyways.

DMczaf

tumblr_n6fpe94Nxr1r61oe8o1_500.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
TNA will never be good, they never managed to get past four stars and it's been two stars for half a decade now. It is time to give up mate, they will be done in September anyways.

Why?

Alucard

Banned

I've only really been following for about 2 years or so. In that time, there hasn't been a lot to get excited about, but I've liked quite a few things about their shows:

-backstage promos
-the vignettes/pre-recorded promos
-the AJ storyline
-Bully Ray's transformation
-Sanada vignettes
-MVP promos and EY promos

But they have shat the bed in so many other areas. It's why they haven't been able to crack a .90 rating in months.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
More people an hour before the show than a TNA show 5 minutes before the bell. So sad. #TNAtion is dying. :(

What Dixie Said
By Spider and Alucard and Not Death Cab

And it came to us then
That every plan
Is a tiny prayer to father time

As we stared at our shoes
In the IWC
That reeked of Russo and menageri

And we rationed our breaths
As we said to ourselves
That we'd already watched too much thursday

As each descending peak
On the ratings
Took TNA a little farther away from we
Away from we

Amongst the empty seats
And year old WWE script sheets
In a zone where we only say goodbye

It sung like a violent wind
That our memories depend
On a faulty camera in our minds

And I knew that you were truth
We would rather loose
Than to have never lain beside at all

And we looked around
At all the eyes on the ground
As the TV entertained itself

Cause there's no comfort in the waiting room
Just nervous paces bracing for bad news
And then Spike comes round
And #TNAtion lifts their head
But I'm thinking of what Dixie said

That love is watching TNA die

So who's gonna watch TNA die

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's interesting. TNA wants to be WCW, right? Even Zeb said as much, that they founded the idea of TNA upon finding those lost WCW fans who didn't go to WWE(which I disagree with, I do think the majority of them went to WWE or just lost interest in wrestling all together.)

But they had Eric Bischoff in TNA. Bischoff who was the one who said 'fuck all this touring business, we're losing money. We need deals, we can't be touring.' What does TNA do when losing money? THEY START TOURING.

Alucard

Banned
What Dixie Said
By Spider and Alucard and Not Death Cab

And it came to us then
That every plan
Is a tiny prayer to father time

As we stared at our shoes
In the IWC
That reeked of Russo and menageri

And we rationed our breaths
As we said to ourselves
That we'd already watched too much thursday

As each descending peak
On the ratings
Took TNA a little farther away from we
Away from we

Amongst the empty seats
And year old WWE script sheets
In a zone where we only say goodbye

It sung like a violent wind
That our memories depend
On a faulty camera in our minds

And I knew that you were truth
We would rather loose
Than to have never lain beside at all

And we looked around
At all the eyes on the ground
As the TV entertained itself

Cause there's no comfort in the waiting room
Just nervous paces bracing for bad news
And then Spike comes round
And #TNAtion lifts their head
But I'm thinking of what Dixie said

That love is watching TNA die

So who's gonna watch TNA die

:(

So beautiful and bittersweet.

Aiii

So not worth it
I t is kind of weird that the crowd in Chicago hasn't turned on Punk though. He was their guy and he walked away from them, I had expected some bitterness there.

Alucard

Banned
It's interesting. TNA wants to be WCW, right? Even Zeb said as much, that they founded the idea of TNA upon finding those lost WCW fans who didn't go to WWE(which I disagree with, I do think the majority of them went to WWE or just lost interest in wrestling all together.)

But they had Eric Bischoff in TNA. Bischoff who was the one who said 'fuck all this touring business, we're losing money. We need deals, we can't be touring.' What does TNA do when losing money? THEY START TOURING.

Hey man, Dixie has said that TNA has been making profit for the past 5-6 years. Queen Dixie wouldn't lie like that to #TNAtion, would she?

Ithil

I t is kind of weird that the crowd in Chicago hasn't turned on Punk though. He was their guy and he walked away from them, I had expected some bitterness there.

I assume the number of prideful Chicago fans cheering their hometown guy outnumber lunatic entitled fans.

Sanjuro

My favorite thing about TNA is people like to create a timeline which assumes Hogan made it terrible.

Product is cancerous and foolish on its own.

Anyway, YAY! I can use my WWE Network enslavement subscription for something tonight.

Heel

The big question with TNA right now is they have a tv contract that ends in September and Spike hasn't signed on for more. So there future right now is in doubt.

I don't think getting a television deal is the real issue. I think the question is if Spike, or anyone else, will offer enough money for TNA to stay afloat financially.

Alucard

Banned

Borash thinks they should move to the UK. But that would require a ton of work, and I doubt talent would want to immigrate there.

Gonna be interesting to see their attendance figures for New York and to hear the crowd react to the TNA product.

Is Torito going to wag his dick again while JBL proclaims LOOK AT 'EM TWERKING, MAGGLE like a fucking cringe-inducing old lame ass?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I assume the number of prideful Chicago fans cheering their hometown guy outnumber lunatic entitled fans.

You mean marks.

Borash thinks they should move to the UK. But that would require a ton of work, and I doubt talent would want to immigrate there.

Gonna be interesting to see their attendance figures for New York and to hear the crowd react to the TNA product.

Borash is wrong. He thinks that way because of high attendance for UK, but they're only that popular there because they're not there that often. That's how European fans are(See Summerslam 92). As soon as TNA became a staple, British fans would quickly lose interest in attending every event.

Top Bottom