• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

G-Fex

Any plans for the special event tonight Fex? I got a case of Zima, 3 wine coolers and extra space on the couch.
*winkwinknudgenudge"

SyRFPmy.gif

see that? That isn't going to happen. I DONT DRINK ALCYHOL.

I drink water, and possibly pomegranate green tea.
I always pictured them as Jack and Rose from titanic

Fex, has Spider lifted you up in front of the ship yet

But Titanic sucked, it was trash. Much like Avatar.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Sleepwalking
By- Spider From Mars and not Modest Mouse

I fell in love and
I needed a roadmap
To find out where you lived
So excited though

Sleepwalking
Because I'm sleepwalking

The wrasslegaf boys
Watching their network
Sheamus' white noise
In their lonely room
I watch the network
Wasting my time
Hoping you'll stop by

Because I'm sleepwalking
I'm sleepwalking

A neogaf mod
Left the thread for a week
So we raided their water, and possibly pomegranate green tea stash
And walked down to the riverside

Sleepwalking
Because I'm sleepwalking

G-Fex

I vote that anyone posting anime bullshit in here again is no longer protected by OMERTA.

Okie Dokie.

That goes double for YOU AND YOUR ANIMU SHIELD DRAWINGS THEN.

If I so much as see ONE big eyed Dean Ambrose. I'm going to tell Professor Beef who will surely tell someone.

The dad of the recently freed soldier looks like how Bryan would be in a few years if he kept his look. I shouldn't really mix real life with wrestling though.

KJ869

Its nice idea for them to run takeover before payback on network, but damm its having big problems with stream quality.

somedevil

According to the betting odds here are the supposed winners with odds shifting quite a bit recently:

Sheamus, Shield, Wade, Cena, Paige, Torito

Plus:

It's said that the script for tonight's WWE Payback pay-per-view was fully written by this past Tuesday and no changes were expected to be made. However, a previously unadvertised match should be added at the last minute, possibly Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Good match to add.

Billy Graham watched Smackdown. His thoughts:

Last night when I saw Bo Dallas running around the ring acting like an idiot and hugging his opponent Xavier Woods when the match was over I wanted to vomit. Then here come the effeminate Pete Rose sucking on a lollipop, followed by maybe 15 of his circus troupe of freaks and geek's, he gives me the creeps. Then came the dwarf El Torito dressed in a children's bull costume who proceeds to pin a normal size wrestler. By then I did indeed vomit.

Alucard

Banned
Billy Graham? As in, televangelist Billy Graham? Just learn to have fun, Billy! Although Smackdown is a bad show to watch.

This weekend I discovered just how full of their own importance some Wwe superfans can be!

Superman guy speaks in third person and says things to wrestlers like I am the official wwe superman you probably know me, he even handed out business cards for personal appearance.

Past

I wonder if the Daniel Bryan segment will close the show. That will be a first for a PPV, it'll be like a RAW show lol.

somedevil

Does Devitt do the body paint/costume stuff often or is it a special occasion thing?

Well right now he does it for every match except for his match against Douglas Williams because he took that match real serious. He just doing dates right now where he lives so he getting it out of his system before he goes to the WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
Prediction time for Payback.
Winners: Torito. Rusev. Paige. Sheamus. Barrett. Cenawinslol. The Shield.

Losers: All of the idiots like me that are watching this.

Predicition time for Payback.
Winners: Torito. Rusev. Paige. Sheamus. Barrett. Cenawinslol. The Shield.

Losers: All of the idiots like me that are watching this.

Turning your back on the WrassleGAF Universe?

Sure things: Torito. Rusev. Paige. Barett. Reigns.

Don't know what'll happen with the Sheamus/Cesaro match other than Sheamus retaining, but not necessarily winning. Cena may lose when Bray not only brings out a singing Cenation kid but also holds a gun to Lawler's head.

Well right now he does it for every match except for his match against Douglas Williams because he took that match real serious. He just doing dates right now where he lives so he getting it out of his system before he goes to the WWE.

Ah, okay. They all look great, especially the Venom paint he had on with the open mouth + tongue.

How disappointing. It made him interesting to me.

Perhaps he will be given custom designs instead.

To dress up as copyrighted characters on cable tv? Doubt it.

He could do it during PPVs, kinda like what Rey would did at a few Wrestlemanias.

KissVibes

Banned
I bet the Rusev vs Big E match ends with a stare-down between Rusev and the curator of THE HALL OF PAIN.

Or maybe all the black dudes roll out and carry Big E away. Nation 2.0 tomorrow on RAW.

Top Bottom