• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
Oh, Superstar Billy Graham. Eh, old man yells at cloud. Although he does make some good points.

I wonder if the Cena/Wyatt match will have more overbooking than their Extreme Rules confrontation. I will be watching just to see how stupid and ridiculous it gets.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Brood didn't overstay their welcome.

The Brood had zero impact and was only remembered for their entrance. They never had a welcome to overstay.

Let me guess, no 2 was DX. Not no 1 because Hunter wants to appear humble. And number 1 is the Horsemen because Hunter wants to continue to elevate Flair's status who doesn't deserve it.

--From those in WWE, the belief is that Paige and Sheamus are both getting booed tonight. We'll see.

--A lot of comments from people in Chicago and around WWE regarding tonight. In Chicago, the Blackhawks/Kings series is gigantic in town. A lot of people have said that people with wrestling tickets have been trying to sell them and then stay home or to go a sports bar and watch the game, which is head-to-head. Some have said they are going to eat their tickets. WWE usually has seat fillers for big shows for visible seats so if there are empties, they'll be covered. If there are big cheers that seem to make no sense, it could be Blackhawks goals.

Not sure why Paige.

Predictions:

Sheamus vs Cesaro

What should happen: Sheamus wins, with Cesaro looking strong in a long match.
What will happen: Sheamus wins, with Heyman trying to intefere making Cesaro look weak.

Big E vs Rusev

What should happen: Rusev wins in a tough encounter.
What will happen: Rusev squashes Big E to build him up towards his last ever real match with a certain somebody.

Paige vs Alicia Fox

What should happen: Alicia Fox carries Paige to another reasonable match and secures the title, giving Paige something to work towards.
What will happen: Paige gets "bashed" around the whole match, hits one move and retains. The crowd coughs.

Bad News Barrett vs Rob Van Dam

What should happen: BNB only has about a week left before people realise how boring he really is. So he should lose the title here to somebody with a better long term potential.
What will happen: BNB wins and cuts a promo. People go "huh".

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

What should happen: Wyatt wins clean and goes on to be a star, with Cena using the loss as motivation to improve his character.
What will happen: Cena gets knocked down by all three Wyatts and a powerbomb from the surprise return of Mason Ryan, now a Wyatt. He still wins, Wyatt goes on to become a joke dance character feuding with Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle is also a Wyatt, but nobody seems to want to feel the need to explain this.

The Shield vs Evolution

What should happen: The shield win, causing Evolution to do a "re-think" of their roster, bringing in new blood.
What will happen: It comes down to HHH vs Reigns and he does the "hand-shake" thing and joins Evolution to replace Batista.

Alucard

Banned
#HIJACKPAYBACK

"Go Hawks Go! Go Hawks Go!"

Should be a show of special blandness, or it could turn out to be...the surprise hit of the summer!

Honestly, only really looking forward to seeing The Shield. I don't care about Cena/Wyatt that much just because I'll be pissed at the result either way.

1. Cena wins LOOOOL
2. Wyatt wins but with an asterisk bc of Cena bullshit

Paige is only boring because she's not given any airtime.

That said, I'd like Alicia Fox to win tonight so the two can have a proper feud.

Yes.

InFACT I never knew what a good talker he was. I was most impressed.

tumblr_mn7f1yNCpB1s8r4ago1_500.gif

Alucard

Banned
Predictions:

Sheamus vs Cesaro

What should happen: Sheamus wins, with Cesaro looking strong in a long match.
What will happen: Sheamus wins, with Heyman trying to intefere making Cesaro look weak.

Big E vs Rusev

What should happen: Rusev wins in a tough encounter.
What will happen: Rusev squashes Big E to build him up towards his last ever real match with a certain somebody.

Paige vs Alicia Fox

What should happen: Alicia Fox carries Paige to another reasonable match and secures the title, giving Paige something to work towards.
What will happen: Paige gets "bashed" around the whole match, hits one move and retains. The crowd coughs.

Bad News Barrett vs Rob Van Dam

What should happen: BNB only has about a week left before people realise how boring he really is. So he should lose the title here to somebody with a better long term potential.
What will happen: BNB wins and cuts a promo. People go "huh".

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

What should happen: Wyatt wins clean and goes on to be a star, with Cena using the loss as motivation to improve his character.
What will happen: Cena gets knocked down by all three Wyatts and a powerbomb from the surprise return of Mason Ryan, now a Wyatt. He still wins, Wyatt goes on to become a joke dance character feuding with Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle is also a Wyatt, but nobody seems to want to feel the need to explain this.

The Shield vs Evolution

What should happen: The shield win, causing Evolution to do a "re-think" of their roster, bringing in new blood.
What will happen: It comes down to HHH vs Reigns and he does the "hand-shake" thing and joins Evolution to replace Batista.

I'm picking up what you're throwing down. But I think Wyatt could win with some bullshit overbooking that does nothing for him longterm and keeps Cena from growing as a character too.

Alucard

Banned
Paige is only boring because she's not given any airtime.

That said, I'd like Alicia Fox to win tonight so the two can have a proper feud.

I just watched Paige vs. somebody on NXT and it was shit. Wonder if being Divas champ is messing with her Mojo.

Fox is winning.

Bet a sugar cube on it.

I'm with the Horse. I really think it's going to happen.

Sheamus vs Cesaro
Big E vs Rusev
Paige vs Alicia Fox
BNB vs RVD
The Shield vs Evolution

I think Evolution will only win after one of the Shield turns and joins Evo since Drax gotta start that MCU promo. I think Rollins makes more sense than the other two. Also, I don't care enough about Wyatt vs Cena to predict it. I think we'll be suffering either way.

Alucard

Banned
You mean a recent match? I'd agree that she isn't performing as well as she has shown she can in the past.

Yeah, the one right before Takeover. Can't even remember her opponent. Oh yeah, it was Tamina. Blandness city, and the crowd didn't even care that much about her either.

Heel

Same reason Bret got booed when Austin beat the shit out of him. Boring, no personality versus badass.

Agreed, friend. "I'm going to pretend she's good at wrestling because I find her sexually attractive" posts should be reserved for Eva fans, not for those who lust for curves that can be found on 12 year old boys.

Bowser

It's gonna be hilarious when people chant "CM PUNK" knowing full well his ass is going to be at the Blackhawks game

Alucard

Banned
If the Hawks are losing, expect some major shit in the Cena/Wyatt match. Fans are gonna have to divert their hatred somewhere.

Yeah, the one right before Takeover. Can't even remember her opponent. Oh yeah, it was Tamina. Blandness city, and the crowd didn't even care that much about her either.

Yes, that one was terrible! I completely forgot it happened because the Sasha Banks vs. Nattie match was great.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Regal just called one of Adrien Nevil's moves "a maneuver." Was Vince at NXT?

Top Bottom