• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

klonere

Banned
The future.

Ck2NJCcWYAEp-Bz.jpg:small

You're all sounding like discount Dexter Morgan's.

They should just run 2 angles for the women instead of 1.

This has been true ever since they started bringing good female wrestlers to the roster.
Which we had until Emma unfortunately got injured. Her and Becky could have been good. Then I guess they thought Dana couldn't handle a feud by herself so they stuck her with Charlotte.

Full list without going to WWE's Website:

Kota Ibushi
Gran Metalik
Tajiri
Zack Sabre Jr
Noam Dar
Da Mack
Zumbi
Clement Petiot
Fabian Aichner
Harv Sihra
Gurv Sihra
Rich Swann
Brian Kendrick
Cedric Alexander
Akira Tozawa
Jack Gallagher
Johnny Gargano
Tony Nese
Tommaso Ciampa
Ho Ho Lun
TJ Perkins
Anthony Bennett
Drew Gulak
Tyson Dux
Lince Dorado
Sean Maluta
Raul Mendoza
Kenneth Johnson
Alejandro Saez
Damien Slater
Jason Lee
Ariya Daivari

Is Da Mack different or the same as Willie Mack/The Mack?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You're all sounding like discount Dexter Morgan's.

Which we had until Emma unfortunately got injured. Her and Becky could have been good. Then I guess they thought Dana couldn't handle a feud by herself so they stuck her with Charlotte.
I mean they were right. Dana has a unique look but she sucks at wrestling. She's great as an enforcer type but I think putting the belt on her would be a mistake.

The weird thing about the division to me is that they supposedly love Sasha but if I didn't have Meltzer telling me otherwise I would assume it was Becky they love because she never goes away the way Sasha has. She's front and center in all sorts of media, really; it's pretty hard to argue she isn't the top female babyface.

I mean they were right. Dana has a unique look but she sucks at wrestling. She's great as an enforcer type but I think putting the belt on her would be a mistake.

The weird thing about the division to me is that they supposedly love Sasha but if I didn't have Meltzer telling me otherwise I would assume it was Becky they love because she never goes away the way Sasha has.
Oh yeah, I agree. I think Dana works as the sidekick to a heel, but at the moment I don't think she has it in her to work on her own on the main roster.

Sasha is being kept away but when she returns is going to get a huge push and will definitely win the belt with her absence going to help with the fact she's undefeated. Meanwhile Becky is playing second fiddle to Natalya and being badly dragged down because of it. Last week against Dana was the first clean win Becky got in four months apparently. If anything they just use Becky as the stepping stool half of the time, and don't seem to have any actual plans for her going for the title yet, if at all.

nononononononononoFUCK THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can not take another year of someone getting hurt, missing over a year, and people swearing everything's fine and that the product and title scene should be sabotaged to cowtow to their "inevitable" "glorious" "return"

Don't worry man. It's the women's division, so no one gives a fuck this time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh yeah, I agree. I think Dana works as the sidekick to a heel, but at the moment I don't think she has it in her to work on her own on the main roster.

Sasha is being kept away but when she returns is going to get a huge push and will definitely win the belt with her absence going to help with the fact she's undefeated. Meanwhile Becky is playing second fiddle to Natalya and being badly dragged down because of it. Last week against Dana was the first clean win Becky got in four months apparently. If anything they just use Becky as the stepping stool half of the time, and don't seem to have any actual plans for her going for the title yet, if at all.
I mean, I don't really know what the deal is.

Becky is booked like a babyface loser but she's constantly there where Sasha isn't. If I hadn't heard the opposite my assumption would be that Becky was the "woman." I mean, I assume Becky is always front and center because she's really cute but it's weird: it's not like Sasha isn't good looking or doesn't have intangibles like the Snoop Dogg connection.

Angry Grimace

It's not even that I'm a Sasha Mark. I'm not even willing to say l even think Sasha is more talented than Becky.

But the audience clearly wants Sasha so why is either Dana or Becky in this angle?

Sephzilla

It's not even that I'm a Sasha Mark. I'm not even willing to say l even think Sasha is more talented than Becky.

But the audience clearly wants Sasha so why is either Dana or Becky in this angle?

You're under the impression that WWE is ran by a person who likes giving the audience what they want

Angry Grimace

You're under the impression that WWE is ran by a person who likes giving the audience what they want
I mean I can understand it from a Roman perspective (not really) but Sasha is literally off-camera.

I mean, I don't really know what the deal is.

Becky is booked like a babyface loser but she's constantly there where Sasha isn't. If I hadn't heard the opposite my assumption would be that Becky was the "woman." I mean, I assume Becky is always front and center because she's really cute but it's weird: it's not like Sasha isn't good looking or doesn't have intangibles like the Snoop Dogg connection.

I only assume the entire reason the Natalya and Charlotte feud became a Becky and Natalya vs Charlotte and Dana feud is because of Emma's injury. So they reworked it into this. Maybe they want Sasha looking strong? Hence why they keep her off, outside of not having ideas. I get the feeling Nattie and Becky are gonna lose (which leads to Sasha coming in for her and Charlotte to feud). Odds are when she inevitably returns the commentary won't shut up about her being undefeated in singles matches.

I feel half the time the "we want Sasha" chants are annoying because when the audience get her, they're dead as fuck even when the match is entertaining. It's less they use Becky because they think she's better, but more they use Becky because they can use her as the punching bag all of the time, hence her screen-time being large, but never actually resulting in good things for her.

klonere

Banned
I mean I can understand it from a Roman perspective (not really) but Sasha is literally off-camera.

Crazy conspiracy theory here but someone in the back who really likes her is blocking her from being on TV as they know bad women's creative will ruin all her money making potential. They are stalling for some change behind the scenes that will let the women be better.

"Vince, the fans are chanting for Sasha, what do we do?"

"Sasha? They're chanting Asuka! She's the champion, we can't give them the champion!"

Pikma

Banned
Crazy conspiracy theory here but someone in the back who really likes her is blocking her from being on TV as they know bad women's creative will ruin all her money making potential. They are stalling for some change behind the scenes that will let the women be better.
I think the Women's division was one of the few enjoyable things about the product during the three or four months prior to this year's WM but for some weird reason it has actually gotten waaaay bad since then, which seems super wierd to me because everything else has kinda improved, barely but enough to be noticeable.

klonere

Banned
I think the Women's division was one of the few enjoyable things about the product during the three or four months prior to this year's WM but for some weird reason it has actually gotten waaaay bad since then, which seems super wierd to me because everything else has kinda improved, barely but enough to be noticeable.

Yeah the run from Becky/Charlotte through to the Mania match was great. I mean it would suck to just have Charlotte lose the Divas belt and not get to hold the new one but man, they are completely out of ideas for her reign at this stage and she can't carry their lack of creative energy in ring or on the mic. And for all the talk of revolution its still a single storyline division revolving around women all hating each other.

Angry Grimace

Hm. I wonder how Sasha is obviously different from Dana and Becky.
I mean okay I would buy that but for the fact multiple sources have said Vince has a big thing for Sasha and how good she is.

I mean the triple threat from the girls was the best part of WrestleMania for a couple of reasons.

Hex

Banned
I mean okay I would buy that but for the fact multiple sources have said Vince has a big thing for Sasha and how good she is.

I mean the triple threat from the girls was the best part of WrestleMania for a couple of reasons.

I thought that Vince also thought that she was injury prone and fragile?

And now those same sources are reporting that Vince is out on Sasha because he thinks she's Ms. Glass.

Nikki said on twitter she's hoping to be given the clear or be in the ring by July. Also said that she can't use the Rack Attack anymore. Presumably because it hurts her knees and would be a risk of injury. I'm kind of happy over that, move was so stupid. I don't understand how picking your opponent up, then falling on your knees somehow hurt them.

klonere

Banned
Our sources say that big things are afoot backstage at Raw this evening. The show has already been rewritten several times by order of Vince McMahon and there are murmurings of a growing rift between the Chairman and Paul Levesque. The source of the rewrites and rift is said to be a push for a double turn during the scheduled Ambrose Asylum segment, with Levesque strongly behind Rollins as the next big babyface.

We'll have more on this story as it develops for Profit members so sign up now for only :10bux:

Heroman

Banned
Nikki said on twitter she's hoping to be given the clear or be in the ring by July. Also said that she can't use the Rack Attack anymore. Presumably because it hurts her knees and would be a risk of injury. I'm kind of happy over that, move was so stupid. I don't understand how picking your opponent up, then falling on your knees somehow hurt them.

IIRC her neck got fucked up due to the Rack Attack.

IIRC her neck got fucked up due to the Rack Attack.
I can believe that if true. Having the weight of another wrestler putting pressure on your neck while you drop right down to your knees can't be easy and pain-free.

Our sources say that big things are afoot backstage at Raw this evening. The show has already been rewritten several times by order of Vince McMahon and there are murmurings of a growing rift between the Chairman and Paul Levesque. The source of the rewrites and rift is said to be a push for a double turn during the scheduled Ambrose Asylum segment, with Levesque strongly behind Rollins as the next big babyface.

We'll have more on this story as it develops for Profit members so sign up now for only :10bux:
If true and one of the turns is Ambrose going heel or turning on Roman would that confirm him actually winning the MitB to set up a Shield triple threat title match?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I loved the Rack Attack actually. Her best finisher is probably going to be a loaded forearm gimmick or something.

oddjobs

I don't really mind the CwC being mostly unknown people. I guess it'll function as an extended tryout to getting a developmental contract so I'd think that there will be people trying to make the most of it => hopefully some good showings.

Even though there's a lot of dudes I've never even heard of, there's still a good mix of established names, great workers, Kendrick, Ibushi and one of my absolute all-time favorites in Tajiri.

Top Bottom