• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

My hopes for J-Cup are, realistically, BUSHI wins it.
Pie in the sky, Kenou is NOAH's participant and KENOU wins it.

Pretty much guarantee Aoki is going to be AJPW's entrant. And if they do Aoki/Eita and Aoki/Kenou. Oh baby.

Kenou probably gets in because they wouldn't want to have Harada lose, which I'm fine with as I like Kenou a ton more anyways. Not a fan of Kotoge.

Who do you see CMLL sending? Dragon Lee would be my guess, but I heard he got injured?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm surprised Jinzo isnt in the CWC thing

Apparently that was the 'lesser known' lucha guy that WWE are after hardcore at the moment

Kenou probably gets in because they wouldn't want to have Harada lose, which I'm fine with as I like Kenou a ton more anyways. Not a fan of Kotoge.

Who do you see CMLL sending? Dragon Lee would be my guess, but I heard he got injured?

Valiente would be fucking awesome and who I'd want to see, but I doubt they'd use him. Dragon Lee is the obvious one if he can do it.

Mephisto would be cool but I don't think he can afford to lose. But it's CMLL so it could be him. Puma is probably the most likely suspect

Kaladin

I am very shocked that they didn't use any established stars for this. Aside from Swann, Gargano and Ciampa there are no established NXT guys on the roster and Tajiri and The Brian Kendrick are your only legends.

5 / 32 when they could have done much more.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shane Douglas, Jarrett, and Hunter are all laughable champions. There's nothing you can say to get me to think otherwise.

Shane Douglas...Lost his ability to wrestle after getting injured in his first WCW run. Lost his promo ability after getting the Dean Douglas gimmick.

Double J...is basically the ideal IC champ. Which makes him perfect to headline dying days WCW and TNA.

I've no problem with Hunter being champ. Just the mere thought of him being champ got me hot and bothered in 1999-2001, which means he did his job well. He's basically straight edge Ric Flair with much less charisma. I like him in the ring though. He's a fine champ.

tm24

Apparently that was the 'lesser known' lucha guy that WWE are after hardcore at the moment

Jinzo? He's there under Ronnie Mendoza. He namechanged a month ago

Who will probably go? Some lower tier like Rey Cometa, Stuka or Valiente. Who i want to go? Tiger, Puma, Guerrero Maya

Tom Nook

For second, I though Chris Masters is back.
Tristan-42--3e16edfccd4a40412021e800a865b94e.jpg

I thought that was that Ultimo Ninja kid? He's the nephew of some famous lucha dude iirc and seems pretty good at the flippy-do's.

Who will probably go? Some lower tier like Rey Cometa, Stuka or Valiente. Who i want to go? Tiger, Puma, Guerrero Maya

Guerrero Maya would be cool for sure.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mephisto could be a Bullet Club representative

he is technically still a member

Rey Escorpion or Maximo would be amazing, but I don't see that happening

tm24

I thought that was that Ultimo Ninja kid? He's the nephew of some famous lucha dude iirc and seems pretty good at the flippy-do's.

Guerrero Maya would be cool for sure.

There were rumors that they were after Hector Garza Jr who's been good for his experience. And Maya is indeed the coolest dude

Mephisto could be a Bullet Club representative

he is technically still a member

Rey Escorpion or Maximo would be amazing, but I don't see that happening
Mephisto would make every match good by losing

And i imagine Escorpion and Maximo would be over the weight limit if this does have one

Kaladin

I am really excited to see these names I have never heard of. We know who the stars of this one are, but I'm excited to see who can step up and break out of this field.

Kaladin

Full list without going to WWE's Website:

Kota Ibushi
Gran Metalik
Tajiri
Zack Sabre Jr
Noam Dar
Da Mack
Zumbi
Clement Petiot
Fabian Aichner
Harv Sihra
Gurv Sihra
Rich Swann
Brian Kendrick
Cedric Alexander
Akira Tozawa
Jack Gallagher
Johnny Gargano
Tony Nese
Tommaso Ciampa
Ho Ho Lun
TJ Perkins
Anthony Bennett
Drew Gulak
Tyson Dux
Lince Dorado
Sean Maluta
Raul Mendoza
Kenneth Johnson
Alejandro Saez
Damien Slater
Jason Lee
Ariya Daivari

tm24

I really love that Zumbi is gonna get a chance to show off for more people. I fucking love Zumbi. Also dude is a capoeria fighter and teacher and its great!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There were rumors that they were after Hector Garza Jr who's been good for his experience. And Maya is indeed the coolest dude

Mephisto would make every match good by losing

And i imagine Escorpion and Maximo would be over the weight limit if this does have one

There's no way Ibushi weighs less than either of them

Kaladin

I just realized something.

Gurv Sihra and Harv Sihra are currently the Global Force Wrestling tag team champions. Will WWE recognize GFW before they do TNA?

Charlotte and Dana vs Becky and Natalya at MITB

lolwheressasha.txt
tumblr_inline_o8dw7iYkpy1rdu1n8_500.gif

Should just be Becky vs Charlotte. While Charlotte would win it would be way more interesting and fun then this.

Odds are Sasha makes a save after the match, sets her and Charlotte for Battleground, she loses, but wins the rematch at Summerslam.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hmmm, did you all know that Jason Sensation was ummmm violated in the business? I read this about a month or so ago and I've been meaning to share it with you all. It's really disgusting but sheds some light on the business, well we already knew lots of things before but no one deserves this type of punishment. Here you go,

https://prowrestlingblog.wordpress.com/2007/09/05/jason-sensation-raped-in-wrestling-literally/

Developmental was hell in WWF/WWE until very, very recently.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The company is so incompetent that the only way they can keep a character from taking losses in matches with pre-determined outcomes is to keep the character off the TV programming.
I mean Vince apparently loves Dana and she got owned by Becky in their last match.

in line to be the next dbry

nononononononononoFUCK THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can not take another year of someone getting hurt, missing over a year, and people swearing everything's fine and that the product and title scene should be sabotaged to cowtow to their "inevitable" "glorious" "return"

Tonight better be a singles match with a promo maybe afterwards and not a segment for the women. Seems that the only matches with this feud tend to be on Smackdown.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tonight better be a singles match with a promo maybe afterwards and not a segment for the women. Seems that the only matches with this feud tend to be on Smackdown.
They should just run 2 angles for the women instead of 1.

This has been true ever since they started bringing good female wrestlers to the roster.

Top Bottom